bluebee - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again,

I checked my camera-settings versus process-settings and again noticed a bad mistake, my impression is a totally wrong WB/colour temperature setting. I modified it, tuned some further details and got better results - hopefully it was the clue. Please cross-check again, these are one or two different takes, one is the same as before

Greets andreas
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluebee View Post
      Hello again,

I checked my camera-settings versus process-settings and again noticed a bad mistake, my impression is a totally wrong WB/colour temperature setting. I modified it, tuned some further details and got better results - hopefully it was the clue. Please cross-check again, these are one or two different takes, one is the same as before

Greets andreas
      Same as before, except replace light blue with strong yellow. Even if the colour were properly corrected, the severe contrast & exposure issues remain.

Comment

Next attempt with better light and sky-conditions today...
        To prove the settings and check my individual impressions at the scene, these shots where taken in Mode A and slightly processed...
        Does it tend to an acceptable result now or is it with remarkable flaws to be repaired?

Greets Andreas
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluebee View Post
          Next attempt with better light and sky-conditions today...
          To prove the settings and check my individual impressions at the scene, these shots where taken in Mode A and slightly processed...
          Does it tend to an acceptable result now or is it with remarkable flaws to be repaired?

Greets Andreas
          First looks acceptable, second looks a bit deformed (stretched out)

Comment

Thx pdeboer,
            The 2nd one is a wide-angle shot @9mm (mft) cut to 16:9 - I'll try an upload of the 1rst

Greets Andreas

Comment

There are a couple tricks here I have't used before and will be implementing them soon I would like to start my blog about a photo like this http://fixthephoto.com/blog/photo-ti...otography.html, what can you advise?

Comment

Working...
              X