Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MisreR
    replied
    There are a couple tricks here I have't used before and will be implementing them soon I would like to start my blog about a photo like this http://fixthephoto.com/blog/photo-ti...otography.html, what can you advise?

Leave a comment:

• bluebee
    replied
    Thx pdeboer,
    The 2nd one is a wide-angle shot @9mm (mft) cut to 16:9 - I'll try an upload of the 1rst

Greets Andreas

Leave a comment:

• pdeboer
    replied
    Originally posted by bluebee View Post
    Next attempt with better light and sky-conditions today...
    To prove the settings and check my individual impressions at the scene, these shots where taken in Mode A and slightly processed...
    Does it tend to an acceptable result now or is it with remarkable flaws to be repaired?

Greets Andreas
    First looks acceptable, second looks a bit deformed (stretched out)

Leave a comment:

• bluebee
    replied
    Next attempt with better light and sky-conditions today...
    To prove the settings and check my individual impressions at the scene, these shots where taken in Mode A and slightly processed...
    Does it tend to an acceptable result now or is it with remarkable flaws to be repaired?

Greets Andreas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello again,

I checked my camera-settings versus process-settings and again noticed a bad mistake, my impression is a totally wrong WB/colour temperature setting. I modified it, tuned some further details and got better results - hopefully it was the clue. Please cross-check again, these are one or two different takes, one is the same as before

Greets andreas
    Same as before, except replace light blue with strong yellow. Even if the colour were properly corrected, the severe contrast & exposure issues remain.

Leave a comment:

• bluebee
    replied
    Hello again,

I checked my camera-settings versus process-settings and again noticed a bad mistake, my impression is a totally wrong WB/colour temperature setting. I modified it, tuned some further details and got better results - hopefully it was the clue. Please cross-check again, these are one or two different takes, one is the same as before

Greets andreas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello there,

I'm not really sure due to tricky sky conditions followed by difficult colour-management. I have made these ones today:

Greets Andreas
    Light blue cast, but colour is not the biggest issue. Images all are dark and severely lack contrast due to lack of direct sunlight. Probably not much you can do to fix them.

Leave a comment:

• bluebee
    replied
    Hello there,

I'm not really sure due to tricky sky conditions followed by difficult colour-management. I have made these ones today:

Greets Andreas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bluebee
    replied
    Ah, OK - I misunderstood "obstructed". I did not refer it to the partially hidden landing-gear, now it's clear

Grets Andreas

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    OK, thx.
    What about the second one? I had already a similar one in rather the same situation while lifting from that rooftop. No matter if too bad, it's just to show and see a little bit of the landing site and the location around
    See:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Only the third one will not be considered obstructed.
    I'll try to process one with different settings.
    Processing with different settings will not change the fact that part of the landing gear is obstructed.

Leave a comment:

• bluebee
    replied
    OK, thx.
    What about the second one? I had already a similar one in rather the same situation while lifting from that rooftop. No matter if too bad, it's just to show and see a little bit of the landing site and the location around
    I'll try to process one with different settings.

Greets Andreas

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello there,

I have some fresh pics to be pre-ckecked. 3 shots at an untypical location for this reg. I guess the first will be off instantly due to the framing environment, but I'm not really sure. Processed until now focussed on reducing peak-lights, sharpening referred at the Companys name, leveling referred to the rooftop construction. Colours are slightly touched, contrast slightly increased - pure sun can also be tricky...
    If one of those comes close to common specs, please let me know.

Greets and regards
    Andreas
    Only the third one will not be considered obstructed.

Leave a comment:

• bluebee
    replied
    Hello there,

I have some fresh pics to be pre-ckecked. 3 shots at an untypical location for this reg. I guess the first will be off instantly due to the framing environment, but I'm not really sure. Processed until now focussed on reducing peak-lights, sharpening referred at the Companys name, leveling referred to the rooftop construction. Colours are slightly touched, contrast slightly increased - pure sun can also be tricky...
    If one of those comes close to common specs, please let me know.

Greets and regards
    Andreas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    OK thx, I'll try to compare it to already existent locations of this type here in the gallery and make it shorter in english.

Greets Andreas
    Just for words like Krankenhaus which have an English equivalent. Proper names need not be literally translated.

Leave a comment:

• bluebee
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    ... Please try to use English in the location as much as possible please.
    OK thx, I'll try to compare it to already existent locations of this type here in the gallery and make it shorter in english.

Greets Andreas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X