Rejection Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Help

Hello dear member of the Jetphotos family. I would like to ask for some advice on the matter of rejection. I have been taking photographs at the Adana Airport in Turkey (LTAF). The problem is i get rejected most of the time. The last rejected photo is this one; https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6677702

It is interesting because the following photo has been accepted. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8993543

The point is i did have follow a similar path of editing this two photos. I did adjusted some variables. I do hope to get help on this matter, how to improve my editing process. With my very best regards, TK Spotter.

I'm not a team member but I can tell you for sure that there's a lot of halos around the aircraft, so it's rejected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	734.8 KB
ID:	1029111

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
      I'm not a team member but I can tell you for sure that there's a lot of halos around the aircraft, so it's rejected.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17100[/ATTACH]
      Thank you very much for your reply. I don't understand the meaning of this chart of dust checking. Are the black ones indicating the halos? or the white highlighted ones? Finaly, any other hinds which i should be aware of?

Comment

The dark haloes around the main gear, nose gear and along the upper roof are visible unequalised. Do you use a Nikon and if you do is “D Lighting” enabled in camera. If it is then disable it as it causes this kind of problem. If not then some other part of your processing is causing it.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          The dark haloes around the main gear, nose gear and along the upper roof are visible unequalised. Do you use a Nikon and if you do is “D Lighting” enabled in camera. If it is then disable it as it causes this kind of problem. If not then some other part of your processing is causing it.
          I'm using a Canon 1300D with a 55-250 STM lens. Also I'm using a UV filter and sometimes a polarizing filter. I would like to add two attachments, showing the before and after i realized that the issue was about the halos; The first one is the rejected one, the second one is the one which i tried to correct again.

Name:	1_php.jpg
Size:	845.0 KB
ID:	1029112

Name:	2_php.jpg
Size:	847.7 KB
ID:	1029113

Comment

Originally posted by TK Spotter View Post
            I'm using a Canon 1300D with a 55-250 STM lens. Also I'm using a UV filter and sometimes a polarizing filter. I would like to add two attachments, showing the before and after i realized that the issue was about the halos; The first one is the rejected one, the second one is the one which i tried to correct again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17101[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17102[/ATTACH]
            This is certainly an effect caused your editing or camera settings. The second version is better, but difficult to say if it would cause a rejection since images are not screened when equalized. In the rejected image, the halos are clearly visible without equalizing.

Comment

Thank you very much everyone for your kind and very helpfull answers i will look into it to make it better. Have a lovely day

Comment

Working...
              X