No announcement yet.

John McGee/PrestonFiedler - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help, 804 is now in the database. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by PrestonFiedler View Post
      Thanks for the help, 804 is now in the database. Cheers!
      Hmm.. yeah, I wonder who might have screened that..

Comment

Hi all,

Looking for some help with the 777X. Seems to be rather difficult getting this one accepted, despite photos with much worse lighting conditions being accepted. This should be a fairly straightforward side on shot, but it has been anything but. Rather frustrating, especially considering the significance of the situation. Is the contrast too little or too much? To me the last 5 uploads have looked pretty close contrast wise. There's sun on the aicraft, so I'm not really sure what the big issue is? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PrestonFiedler View Post
          Hi all,

Looking for some help with the 777X. Seems to be rather difficult getting this one accepted, despite photos with much worse lighting conditions being accepted. This should be a fairly straightforward side on shot, but it has been anything but. Rather frustrating, especially considering the significance of the situation. Is the contrast too little or too much? To me the last 5 uploads have looked pretty close contrast wise. There's sun on the aicraft, so I'm not really sure what the big issue is? Thanks.
          That's really washed out against the sky.. maybe you have a different frame from a few seconds later where the aircraft is framed by something other than the sky? As it is, not sure that it is fixable.

Comment

Working...
          X