• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by PrestonFiedler View Post
    Hi all,

Looking for some help with the 777X. Seems to be rather difficult getting this one accepted, despite photos with much worse lighting conditions being accepted. This should be a fairly straightforward side on shot, but it has been anything but. Rather frustrating, especially considering the significance of the situation. Is the contrast too little or too much? To me the last 5 uploads have looked pretty close contrast wise. There's sun on the aicraft, so I'm not really sure what the big issue is? Thanks.
    That's really washed out against the sky.. maybe you have a different frame from a few seconds later where the aircraft is framed by something other than the sky? As it is, not sure that it is fixable.

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    Hi all,

Looking for some help with the 777X. Seems to be rather difficult getting this one accepted, despite photos with much worse lighting conditions being accepted. This should be a fairly straightforward side on shot, but it has been anything but. Rather frustrating, especially considering the significance of the situation. Is the contrast too little or too much? To me the last 5 uploads have looked pretty close contrast wise. There's sun on the aicraft, so I'm not really sure what the big issue is? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks for the help, 804 is now in the database. Cheers!
    Hmm.. yeah, I wonder who might have screened that..

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    Thanks for the help, 804 is now in the database. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks Dana, attempted to correct the color again. I know the contrast isn't great and its not fantastic light, but with it being a pretty rare subject I decided to shoot it anyways. I'll be sure to select business jet. Does this look better?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24960[/ATTACH]
    Better, but still borderline for contrast/color. Might be acceptable being a new reg., but can't promise.

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    Thanks Dana, attempted to correct the color again. I know the contrast isn't great and its not fantastic light, but with it being a pretty rare subject I decided to shoot it anyways. I'll be sure to select business jet. Does this look better?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,

This has been rejected twice for color, and frankly I'm a bit lost on this one. I also missed a category, but I'll wait for the email to see what's supposedlty missing from that.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7332461
    Green-ish cast (check WB settings), not being helped by the poor contrast. This is a business jet, so you should select category 'Business Jet'.

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    Hi all,

This has been rejected twice for color, and frankly I'm a bit lost on this one. I also missed a category, but I'll wait for the email to see what's supposedlty missing from that.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7332461

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    Thanks Dana, I'll go ahead and queue them once I have daily uploads available.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks Dana, adjusted those and they're now in the queue. Here's a few more I'd like to get feedback on.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19646[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19647[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19648[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19649[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19650[/ATTACH]
    These would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    Thanks Dana, adjusted those and they're now in the queue. Here's a few more I'd like to get feedback on.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks Dana, are they all appearing dark?
    Yes.

And is it more of a midtones/shadows adjustment or overall exposure? Thanks!
    Overall.

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    Thanks Dana, are they all appearing dark? I was thinking 1&3 but I want to make sure I make the correct adjustments. And is it more of a midtones/shadows adjustment or overall exposure? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Here are a few more, back after a bit of a break, university got busier. Thanks!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19484[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19481[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19482[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19483[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19485[/ATTACH]
    A bit dark, but otherwise ok.

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    Here are a few more, back after a bit of a break, university got busier. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X