Editing advice - Sharpening and genre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing advice - Sharpening and genre

I've recently had alot of photos rejected for "oversharpened" and " bad info"(genre).
    First issue. I'm using same editing technique, camera and lens as always but recently most are rejected for oversharpened. How can I know when it's oversharpened?

Secondly. I've had some government jets rejected for genre (no exact reason other than genre). When appealed the answer was not military but civil, but when searching for operator it does fall under the military genre.

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I've recently had alot of photos rejected for "oversharpened" and " bad info"(genre).
    First issue. I'm using same editing technique, camera and lens as always but recently most are rejected for oversharpened. How can I know when it's oversharpened?

Secondly. I've had some government jets rejected for genre (no exact reason other than genre). When appealed the answer was not military but civil, but when searching for operator it does fall under the military genre.
    Some specific examples would be helpful.

Comment

This was rejected for oversharpened and bad info (genre)Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-TUR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	715.5 KB
ID:	1029469

Comment

Rejected for bad info ( genre). I selected military as it falls under military /government option Click image for larger version

Name:	6V-ONE.JPG
Size:	780.9 KB
ID:	1029470

Comment

Oversharpened Click image for larger version

Name:	B-2479.jpg
Size:	859.2 KB
ID:	1029471

Comment

Might be a government aircraft, but it's registered 6V-ONE, which is a civil reg, so I'd say it should be civilian.

Comment

Surely the screener could correct that if its the only problem with photo. Now you have to wait another 11 days for the corrected photo.

Comment

This was rejected for oversharpened and bad info (genre)[ATTACH=CONFIG]17573[/ATTACH]
                Noticeably oversharpened on tail & titles.

Rejected for bad info ( genre). I selected military as it falls under military /government option [ATTACH=CONFIG]17574[/ATTACH]
                It is unfortunately your responsibility to check that all applicable info is correct before uploading. If you are unsure about something, you can always ask a question here before submitting, and then you won't have wait another 11 days after you've discovered your mistake.

Oversharpened [ATTACH=CONFIG]17575[/ATTACH]
                As above, quite obvious on tail logo, titles.

Comment

Similar photo rejection

Hi there

I've recently had a photo rejected for 'similar photo' when I did not have that registration in the database but I did however have the same registration in the queue at the same time although it was two completely different angles .

My question is after reading the upload guidelines again, which says "4. Do not upload photos of the same aircraft at very similar angles en masse; please choose your best images. There is a limit of 2 photos per aircraft registration for any one photographer in the queue at any one time." Howcome the first photo was rejected?

I could understand if the second one was rejected maybe but not the first.

Regards

Comment

Hi there

I've recently had a photo rejected for 'similar photo' when I did not have that registration in the database but I did however have the same registration in the queue at the same time although it was two completely different angles .

My question is after reading the upload guidelines again, which says "4. Do not upload photos of the same aircraft at very similar angles en masse; please choose your best images. There is a limit of 2 photos per aircraft registration for any one photographer in the queue at any one time." Howcome the first photo was rejected?

I could understand if the second one was rejected maybe but not the first.

Regards
                    Hi, please read this:

Comment

Working...
                    X