Editing Advice - Rejected photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Advice - Rejected photo

I have never really known how to categorize off airport photos so I took a gamble and it turned out to be wrong. Photo is on a Navy boat in the Seattle area but not really close to any airports. Using the other location, Washington option but didn't work. Any advice would be great!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by Matthew Dwight View Post
    I have never really known how to categorize off airport photos so I took a gamble and it turned out to be wrong. Photo is on a Navy boat in the Seattle area but not really close to any airports. Using the other location, Washington option but didn't work. Any advice would be great!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6736499
    Need to be a little more specific than just 'Other Location'. Seattle, or Seattle Harbor is fine, or you can even put the pier number if you remember (Other Location - Pier 66, Seattle Harbor). Btw, 'Off Airport' is what a.net uses, so probably best not to confuse the two

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I looked up off airport in the database and found quite a few photos so I didn't know it had to be specific to the exact area. I will try the pier number and see what happens!

Comment

Working...
      X