Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pre-screen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    hi there guys, any chance for these?[ATTACH=CONFIG]26212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26213[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26214[/ATTACH]
    1. color, overprocessed, compression, cut off (crop too tight)
    2. soft/blurry, noisy, dirty
    3. dirty

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
      hi there guys, any chance for these?[ATTACH=CONFIG]26212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26213[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26214[/ATTACH]
      1. color, overprocessed, compression, cut off (crop too tight)
      2. soft/blurry, noisy, dirty
      3. dirty
      3. I would say too high in the frame, noise is acceptable
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

      Comment


      • hi there guys, can i get a pre-screen on these ? thanks in advance! also, AP-BGZ has this world record holder plaque besides its L1 door, does that qualify it for special livery ? incase of my photo aswell?
        http://www.historyofpia.com/board/se...bgz_sept29.jpg


        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5504-Recovered.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	510.0 KB
ID:	1042445Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5791.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	611.1 KB
ID:	1042446Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5980.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	493.2 KB
ID:	1042447Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5685.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	576.9 KB
ID:	1042448Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	631.4 KB
ID:	1042449

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
          hi there guys, can i get a pre-screen on these ? thanks in advance! also, AP-BGZ has this world record holder plaque besides its L1 door, does that qualify it for special livery ? incase of my photo aswell?
          http://www.historyofpia.com/board/se...bgz_sept29.jpg


          [ATTACH=CONFIG]28249[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28250[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28251[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28253[/ATTACH]
          1. borderline color (red)
          2. blurry
          3-5 ok

          Comment


          • thanks dana! will the Air india be considered as a special livery due to the 150 years of mahatma sticker? and will the DHL also be considered a special due to the bahrain airshow stickers?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
              thanks dana! will the Air india be considered as a special livery due to the 150 years of mahatma sticker? and will the DHL also be considered a special due to the bahrain airshow stickers?
              If the stickers are unique to those airframes, yes special. If they are applied fleet-wide, then not special.

              Comment


              • ah okay, thanks!

                can i get a pre-screen on these aswell please ? thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5826.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	704.4 KB
ID:	1042492Click image for larger version

Name:	20190820_085402(1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	976.0 KB
ID:	1042493Click image for larger version

Name:	HZNS23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	651.5 KB
ID:	1042494

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
                  ah okay, thanks!

                  can i get a pre-screen on these aswell please ? thanks in advance [ATTACH=CONFIG]28307[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28308[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28309[/ATTACH]
                  Would all be ok for me, though I see the contrast (bit dark) and maybe horizon potentially being an issue on the cockpit shot.

                  Comment


                  • Thanks Dana! and again sorry in advance, but due to the shadow on the flynas, will it be considered a night shot?

                    Comment


                    • Hi there guys, can i get a pre-screen on this one pls? the last version was rejected for oversharpen so i hope its good now thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	603.6 KB
ID:	1042753

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
                        Hi there guys, can i get a pre-screen on this one pls? the last version was rejected for oversharpen so i hope its good now thanks in advance [ATTACH=CONFIG]28616[/ATTACH]
                        Still borderline for oversharpened, and (over)exposure as well.

                        Comment


                        • oh lol, new lens so not quite used to so much sharpness by default, will give it another go tonight, thx!!

                          Comment


                          • hi there guys, the PIA pic was previously rejected for oversharp, hope its fine now ? and the AI one too Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	1042873 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5826.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	509.2 KB
ID:	1042872

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
                              hi there guys, the PIA pic was previously rejected for oversharp, hope its fine now ? and the AI one too [ATTACH=CONFIG]28766[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]28765[/ATTACH]
                              Slight overprocessing (vignetting correction too strong - corners brighter than center), but other than that, they would be ok for me.

                              Comment


                              • hi there guys, can i please get a pre-screen on these? thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7712.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	500.3 KB
ID:	1043378Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7585.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	565.4 KB
ID:	1043379Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7702.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	444.6 KB
ID:	1043380
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X