Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Lund - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
    Hi Screeners,
    I have checked these pictures in photoshop prior to uploading and are a little unsure if there is vignetting or not
    Yes, some vignetting is visible in the top corners. Borderline on whether it's enough to cause a rejection.

    Comment


    • #32
      Thanks, I will then just play it safe.
      Best regards

      Peter Lund

      Comment


      • #33
        Hi,
        Does these stand a chance of being accepted ?
        The LOT was taken just before sunrise.
        Attached Files
        Best regards

        Peter Lund

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
          Hi,
          Does these stand a chance of being accepted ?
          The LOT was taken just before sunrise.
          With some adjustments they might have a slim chance, but as they are now, all would be contrast rejections at least.

          Comment


          • #35
            Do these two have heat haze ?
            Attached Files
            Best regards

            Peter Lund

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
              Do these two have heat haze ?
              Yes.

              Comment


              • #37
                Hi Dana,

                Thanks, that is what I feared.
                Best regards

                Peter Lund

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hi Dana,
                  Would this be rejected for vignetting ?
                  It is shot with a aperture of f8
                  Attached Files
                  Best regards

                  Peter Lund

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
                    Hi Dana,
                    Would this be rejected for vignetting ?
                    It is shot with a aperture of f8
                    Don't see vignetting being a big issue, though oversharpening and the (harsh) contrast could very well be.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Hi Dana,
                      Does these stand a chance. With the first one I have some bad experiences when it is a little cloudy.
                      Attached Files
                      Best regards

                      Peter Lund

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
                        Hi Dana,
                        Does these stand a chance. With the first one I have some bad experiences when it is a little cloudy.
                        First, yes borderline for contrast, though not terrible. Also a bit of noise visible.

                        Last three would be similar, so you'd need to pick just one.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Thanks Dana,

                          Would the following stand a chance of being accepted. The recent batch I uploaded only 2 of 10 got accepted.
                          Attached Files
                          Best regards

                          Peter Lund

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
                            Thanks Dana,

                            Would the following stand a chance of being accepted. The recent batch I uploaded only 2 of 10 got accepted.
                            1. soft
                            2-3. soft/blurry
                            4. ok
                            5. soft

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Thanks Dana
                              Best regards

                              Peter Lund

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X