Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Lund - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I am wondering if this is meeting the requirements.
    I fear that the clouds and the white colours of the aircraft might make it difficult.
    Attached Files
    Best regards

    Peter Lund

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
      I am wondering if this is meeting the requirements.
      I fear that the clouds and the white colours of the aircraft might make it difficult.
      Correct. It will most likely be rejected for the mentioned reasons.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

        Correct. It will most likely be rejected for the mentioned reasons.
        Thanks, that is also what I feared. I will keep it in my private collection then
        Best regards

        Peter Lund

        Comment


        • #79
          I am wondering if this would be accepted ?
          Attached Files
          Best regards

          Peter Lund

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
            I am wondering if this would be accepted ?
            Not a chance, sorry. Blurry, soft, noisy, poor contrast..

            Comment


            • #81
              Dear Team
              I got two questions.
              First one is if the attached picture would be accepted ?
              Second, I already have one picture of the aircraft in the database from the same spot, but find the quality on this to be better. Can I upload this and write in the comments that if accepted that the other can be deleted ?
              Attached Files
              Best regards

              Peter Lund

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
                Dear Team
                I got two questions.
                First one is if the attached picture would be accepted ?
                Second, I already have one picture of the aircraft in the database from the same spot, but find the quality on this to be better. Can I upload this and write in the comments that if accepted that the other can be deleted ?
                This image is very soft and compressed, so would be rejected. You can delete your own images if you so choose.

                Comment


                • #83
                  With my bad luck taking pictures in cloudy conditions I would like to know if this would stand a chance ?.

                  I would also like to know how to edit the pictures in cloudy conditions since do the same work as in sunny conditions.
                  Attached Files
                  Best regards

                  Peter Lund

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
                    With my bad luck taking pictures in cloudy conditions I would like to know if this would stand a chance ?.

                    I would also like to know how to edit the pictures in cloudy conditions since do the same work as in sunny conditions.
                    Unfortunately this would be a contrast/soft rejection.

                    Given the much different light conditions when there is a lack of direct sunlight using similar editing techniques will not likely lead to as acceptable results. As such, best to edit these to your own personal taste rather than try to get them up to acceptable standards for here. Lack of direct light usually means images will need more contrast and extra sharpening, but again, best to do so to your own tastes.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Thanks Dana
                      Best regards

                      Peter Lund

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I might be optimistic, but does this picture have a chance of being accepted ?
                        Weather wasnt exactly the best and normally I would go spotting in these conditions unless something special.
                        Attached Files
                        Best regards

                        Peter Lund

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
                          I might be optimistic, but does this picture have a chance of being accepted ?
                          Weather wasnt exactly the best and normally I would go spotting in these conditions unless something special.
                          Quite soft and poor contrast. Not much chance I'm afraid.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            That is also what I feared.
                            Thanks Dana
                            Best regards

                            Peter Lund

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Im wondering if these two stand a chance ?
                              Attached Files
                              Best regards

                              Peter Lund

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Peter Lund View Post
                                Im wondering if these two stand a chance ?
                                First one definitely not, the second one borderline at best.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X