Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flavio Renzi View Post

hi, i'm not a screener
    the photo is slightly tilted to left, you can see this with the building on right and to see compares the wall of the building with the computer screen... i think 5/10° of tilt.

my profile: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/131239
    The building on the right is on a slope and slight angle

Comment

Originally posted by JoshD View Post

The building on the right is on a slope and slight angle
      how a building can be tilted? i'm talking about the high building white and grey of apartments. i leave answers to screener.

Comment

Hello. I am not a screener, but I,m shure that screener will say the same. You must rotate the image to the right to be accepted, the lines of the buildings must be strictly perpendicular to the horizon line.

Comment

If I rotate it, the whole photo will be out of whack

Comment

The photo clearly needs a clockwise rotation. Best reference the tall grey-white building on the right.

Comment

Regarding the grey and white building on the right. I have never seen a building deliberately built at an angle before now......... Check the photo again using a grid overlay and you will see that it is indeed unlevel and as such so is the whole photo.

Comment

The building may be on sloping ground but it would have been built to be vertical. The posts on the left side are also leaning to the left. The image needs to be rotated to the right.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Nothing to add here. The buildings are leaning to the left, which they should not.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                  X