Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX-A343
    replied
    Nothing to add here. The buildings are leaning to the left, which they should not.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    The building may be on sloping ground but it would have been built to be vertical. The posts on the left side are also leaning to the left. The image needs to be rotated to the right.

Leave a comment:

• TonyB
    replied
    Regarding the grey and white building on the right. I have never seen a building deliberately built at an angle before now......... Check the photo again using a grid overlay and you will see that it is indeed unlevel and as such so is the whole photo.

Leave a comment:

• gxaid
    replied
    The photo clearly needs a clockwise rotation. Best reference the tall grey-white building on the right.

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    replied
    If I rotate it, the whole photo will be out of whack

Leave a comment:

• ShipSash
    replied
    Hello. I am not a screener, but I,m shure that screener will say the same. You must rotate the image to the right to be accepted, the lines of the buildings must be strictly perpendicular to the horizon line.

Leave a comment:

• Flavio Renzi
    replied
    Originally posted by JoshD View Post

The building on the right is on a slope and slight angle
    how a building can be tilted? i'm talking about the high building white and grey of apartments. i leave answers to screener.

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    replied
    Originally posted by Flavio Renzi View Post

hi, i'm not a screener
    the photo is slightly tilted to left, you can see this with the building on right and to see compares the wall of the building with the computer screen... i think 5/10° of tilt.

my profile: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/131239
    The building on the right is on a slope and slight angle

Leave a comment:

• Flavio Renzi
    replied
    The other day I got this photo of a RACQ LifeFlight AW139 rejected for Horizon Unlevel.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The photo is definitely not unlevel as the blue building and the security car are perfectly fine. The grey and white building on the RHS of the photo is on a hill as that was how Chermside was developed on with apartments and buildings/ There is a brown water pipe just behind the shed on the building that looks like to be leaning. A matter of fact is that it is actually come loose after many years of being on there. The cars on the LHS of the photo are on a slope.

Thanks,

Josh
    hi, i'm not a screener
    the photo is slightly tilted to left, you can see this with the building on right and to see compares the wall of the building with the computer screen... i think 5° of tilt.

my profile: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/131239

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    replied
    The other day I got this photo of a RACQ LifeFlight AW139 rejected for Horizon Unlevel.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The photo is definitely not unlevel as the blue building and the security car are perfectly fine. The grey and white building on the RHS of the photo is on a hill as that was how Chermside was developed on with apartments and buildings/ There is a brown water pipe just behind the shed on the building that looks like to be leaning. A matter of fact is that it is actually come loose after many years of being on there. The cars on the LHS of the photo are on a slope.

Thanks,

Josh

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Why was it rejected for invalid hot?
    There was already an image of the airframe on the DB when you submitted yours. I'm not quite sure where the confusion is..

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Ok... is there a question in there somewhere, or are you just letting us know your image was rejected?
    Why was it rejected for invalid hot?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    This morning I uploaded a photo of an ANZ ATR72 parked at BNE and It got rejected for invalid hot

It said I appealed twice but not sure why it said that. I found that the 48hour guideline doesn’t apply due to following reasons about delivery, aircraft type and new registration on new aircraft.

The reason I listed was A new delivery of an aircraft type that already exists in the fleet.

The photographer that got the first photo of ZK-MZE shot it this morning at 8:28am. It arrived into BNE last night at 9:41pm
    Ok... is there a question in there somewhere, or are you just letting us know your image was rejected?

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    replied
    This morning I uploaded a photo of an ANZ ATR72 parked at BNE and It got rejected for invalid hot

It said I appealed twice but not sure why it said that. I found that the 48hour guideline doesn’t apply due to following reasons about delivery, aircraft type and new registration on new aircraft.

The reason I listed was A new delivery of an aircraft type that already exists in the fleet.

The photographer that got the first photo of ZK-MZE shot it this morning at 8:28am. It arrived into BNE last night at 9:41pm

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Assuming the stairs are unavoidable and more or less a permanent feature now, it should be acceptable, as for things like museum pieces/aircraft on display we accepted such obstruction if it cannot move. If that's the case, please leave a note to the screeners when submitting.

The image also needs CW rotation to balance the horizon, and some sharpening as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X