Pre-Screen / Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hamza_397 View Post
    Hello, I would like to pre-screen these images.

Thanks in advance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23767[/ATTACH]
    All images are soft (first even blurry). They also all have poor light, with the exception of perhaps #3, which is the one that should be easiest to fix.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4391jp.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	411.0 KB
ID:	1084429
      Caption
      Hello, I would like to have pre-screen on these images. Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

Name:	DSC_4391jp.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	411.0 KB
ID:	1084429
        Caption
        Hello, I would like to have pre-screen on these images. Thanks in advance
        1. soft
        2. soft, contrast
        3. soft, contrast, overexposed, noise

Comment

Hi everyone. I am facing a strange type of vignetting in my photos. I have tried using lens correction but it doesn't work properly. Any leads why I am having this? I am currently using Canon T7 + 55-250 IS STM and this photo is taken at aperature of F8Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200915_230357.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	504.9 KB
ID:	1098731

Comment

Hi everyone. I am facing a strange type of vignetting in my photos. I have tried using lens correction but it doesn't work properly. Any leads why I am having this? I am currently using Canon T7 + 55-250 IS STM and this photo is taken at aperature of F8Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200915_230357.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	504.9 KB
ID:	1098731
            This looks like a combination of vignetting and bad processing. The vignetting is causing the dark corners, and the bad processing the darker areas in the center around the aircraft. As a result, you have the bright ring-like effect.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Please point out the dust spot and I'll admit my mistake.
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you

Comment

Not a screener, but I believe its that dot at the top of the image.

If it's not a dust spot it would be helpful to explain it in the comments when uploading.

Comment

What is see is below.

Name:	dustspot.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	585.7 KB
ID:	1115411

Comment

Thanks that you read the reply which was sent with the appeal..... o wait you didnt.
                    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                      Thanks that you read the reply which was sent with the appeal..... o wait you didnt.
                      Probably the same as the "Please point out the dust spot and I'll admit my mistake.".... no admission??? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X