Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial number - website issue

Hello,

I hope I'm in the right place to ask this question, as I didn't find the website support section of this forum...
    Today I had 2 photos rejected for "bad info". The only thing I can see that is wrong with the information I wrote is that the serial number of the airplanes is missing. The thing is, I always check the information before uploading a photo and I'm pretty sure the msn was there when I uploaded them.

I just checked the 5 photos I have left in the queue, and all of them are missing the serial number too! I tried to enter the msn again using the "Correct Info" button, but it doesn't work (when I click on this button, the correct msn is pre-filled, but when I click "submit correction", it still doesn't appear on the photo info).

Can anybody help me with this issue? I won't appeal today's photos because they were also rejected for being too dark, which I understand, but I don't want the five other photos in the queue to be rejected for a website issue over which I have no control...

Thanks in advance,
    Simon

Originally posted by Glideman31 View Post
    Hello,

I hope I'm in the right place to ask this question, as I didn't find the website support section of this forum...
    Today I had 2 photos rejected for "bad info". The only thing I can see that is wrong with the information I wrote is that the serial number of the airplanes is missing. The thing is, I always check the information before uploading a photo and I'm pretty sure the msn was there when I uploaded them.

I just checked the 5 photos I have left in the queue, and all of them are missing the serial number too! I tried to enter the msn again using the "Correct Info" button, but it doesn't work (when I click on this button, the correct msn is pre-filled, but when I click "submit correction", it still doesn't appear on the photo info).

Can anybody help me with this issue? I won't appeal today's photos because they were also rejected for being too dark, which I understand, but I don't want the five other photos in the queue to be rejected for a website issue over which I have no control...

Thanks in advance,
    Simon
    Hi Simon, could you pls provide links to the rejected images you are referring to.
    regards Tony

Comment

Here are the rejected photos:
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Simon

Comment

Here are the rejected photos:

Simon
        Hi

The bad info is 'Genre' for both rejected images, not serial number.

Check your queued image(s) under 'correct info' and additional comments so see if you have 'Civilian' OR 'Military' selected for the type.

Regards Tony

Comment

Oh you're right, the previous photo I uploaded was military and, as I'm used to doing mostly civilian and it memorizes the last selection, I must have forgotten to switch it back.
          Thank you for your help Tony.

Anyway should I keep worrying about the missing msn for my photos in the queue, or is it just a display bug that will have no impact on screening?

Best regards,
          Simon

Comment

Oh you're right, the previous photo I uploaded was military and, as I'm used to doing mostly civilian and it memorizes the last selection, I must have forgotten to switch it back.
            Thank you for your help Tony.

Anyway should I keep worrying about the missing msn for my photos in the queue, or is it just a display bug that will have no impact on screening?

Best regards,
            Simon
            Missing cn on photos in the queue (and rejected images) is a known bug. If the info was submitted correctly upon upload, it will be displayed correctly when screened.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              Missing cn on photos in the queue (and rejected images) is a known bug. If the info was submitted correctly upon upload, it will be displayed correctly when screened.
              Thanks to both of you, I wasn't aware that this was a known bug.

Best regards,
              Simon

Comment

Working...
              X