Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing Advice - Arnold Aaron

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is the crop acceptable on this one?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5594-2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	1075232

    Comment


    • looks acceptable to me

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ajaaron View Post
        Is the crop acceptable on this one?
        Agree with Pamela crop is fine, but aircraft is quite soft, almost blurry.

        Comment


        • Is this crop ok? - or is aircraft off centre?

          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9542-2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	885.4 KB
ID:	1076310

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ajaaron View Post
            Is this crop ok? - or is aircraft off centre?
            Hi, please read #2:

            https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

            Comment


            • My apologies - now deleted from queue...Just ondering if the ASL is acceptable in the current crop? - Many thanks.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ajaaron View Post
                My apologies - now deleted from queue...Just ondering if the ASL is acceptable in the current crop? - Many thanks.
                No, it would have been rejected for cut off due to the awkward crop of the tail.

                Comment


                • Would this be counted as a hot photo? - Only 2 photos of this new paint scheme in the database at the moment...

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7351-2.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	785.9 KB
ID:	1076524

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ajaaron View Post
                    Would this be counted as a hot photo? - Only 2 photos of this new paint scheme in the database at the moment...
                    No.

                    Comment


                    • Hi - Would this picture be acceptable? - What category would I specify? - Night shot, and Airport overview? - Artistic photo too?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7687.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	854.3 KB
ID:	1076641

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ajaaron View Post
                        Hi - Would this picture be acceptable? - What category would I specify? - Night shot, and Airport overview? - Artistic photo too?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7687.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	854.3 KB
ID:	1076641
                        Should be uploaded as airport photo, with categories Airport overview and night shot. The motive is a bit borderline for me, as there is not enough airport to see. The biggest are in the photo consist of sky and a dark patch at the bottom.
                        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                        Comment


                        • Can I check please that this crop is acceptable? - Thank you in advance.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7177-2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	935.8 KB
ID:	1076779

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ajaaron View Post
                            Can I check please that this crop is acceptable? - Thank you in advance.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7177-2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	935.8 KB
ID:	1076779
                            The cropped off stab looks a bit awkward.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                            Comment


                            • Is this crop better?

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7176.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	864.5 KB
ID:	1076830

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ajaaron View Post
                                Is this crop better?
                                Would be acceptable for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X