Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejection advice - Pablo Gaviria

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rejection advice - Pablo Gaviria

    Greeting from Colombia,

    13 days in queue and all 3 photos got rejected for the same reason, it really hurts. I donīt consider myself the perfect editor, but I think I do know how crop a photo. All 3 photos are 1500px wide and the height is calculated automatically by photoshop [note that I have done the same procedure for all the photos uploaded, this i why I dont understand what happened with these] I think Iīve got this rejection reason twice before in almost three years uploading to this page. I read the uploading guidelines concerning cropping, and still donīt understand. Thankfully you guide can help me out or tell me more specifically whats wrong with the pictures.

    LINKS:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6863567
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6863571
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6863564

    Thank you all.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Pablo Gaviria View Post
    Greeting from Colombia,

    13 days in queue and all 3 photos got rejected for the same reason, it really hurts. I donīt consider myself the perfect editor, but I think I do know how crop a photo. All 3 photos are 1500px wide and the height is calculated automatically by photoshop [note that I have done the same procedure for all the photos uploaded, this i why I dont understand what happened with these] I think Iīve got this rejection reason twice before in almost three years uploading to this page. I read the uploading guidelines concerning cropping, and still donīt understand. Thankfully you guide can help me out or tell me more specifically whats wrong with the pictures.

    LINKS:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6863567
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6863571
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6863564

    Thank you all.
    As the screener wrote in all three rejections (please read your rejection emails more closely in the future), there is a grey border at the bottom edge on all three images. As they are all in roughly the same location and are the same size/color, this is caused by your editing.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	79285_1539576665.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	703.5 KB
ID:	1031083 Click image for larger version

Name:	20850_1539577571.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	781.1 KB
ID:	1031084 Click image for larger version

Name:	23820_1539577130.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	947.2 KB
ID:	1031085

    Comment


    • #3
      Indeed there is a grey bar, very difficult to spot (just saw that some of my last accepted photos have it) However the screeners note in the email is hard to understand what is he/she talking about. Thank you dlowwa ��

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pablo Gaviria View Post
        (just saw that some of my last accepted photos have it)
        That is unfortunate. Please use the re-upload function on each of the image's pages to re-submit corrected versions, or we will eventually need to delete them. I've sent you a private message with the images that need to be uploaded.

        Comment


        • #5
          Help please

          Greetings
          Few days ago I got this photo rejected for too much/too little contrast
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6999521
          I have tried to edit it several times, but I feel I'm not doing enough. I really want to get this photo accepted as it is from the first time American Airlines flew to my home city.
          Latest version, suggestions?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	N9002U.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	1031922

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pablo Gaviria View Post
            Greetings
            Few days ago I got this photo rejected for too much/too little contrast
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6999521
            I have tried to edit it several times, but I feel I'm not doing enough. I really want to get this photo accepted as it is from the first time American Airlines flew to my home city.
            Latest version, suggestions?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]20602[/ATTACH]
            Contrast is too low due to the dull light. Not sure you will be able make it acceptable for here, but it at least need more contrast.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              Contrast is too low due to the dull light. Not sure you will be able make it acceptable for here, but it at least need more contrast.
              Hello

              How about this one?Click image for larger version

Name:	C-FOCA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	765.5 KB
ID:	1032286
              Thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pablo Gaviria View Post
                Hello

                How about this one?[ATTACH=CONFIG]21021[/ATTACH]
                Thanks
                Would be rejected for contrast.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi, I want to know if the fence in this photo can be a reason for rejection.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	652.9 KB
ID:	1032714
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pablo Gaviria View Post
                    Hi, I want to know if the fence in this photo can be a reason for rejection.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21537[/ATTACH]
                    Thanks
                    Fence is not making it better but hat will not be a rejection reason for me. However, i would reject it for horizon, contrast and blurry...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've had this images rejected several times by now. I want to know what's wrong and how to fix them. Thank you.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	HP-1793PST(2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1033327 Click image for larger version

Name:	HP-1793PST(1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	988.9 KB
ID:	1033328

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I thought screening results with rejected photos always come with remarks, i.e. rejected reason? IMO this photo comes with "Too much or too little contrast" doesn't it?

                        160 VN - 12 CZ - 5 KE - 4 TG - 4 CI - 4 AK - 4 VJ - 2 NH - 2 QR - 2 VZ - 1 QH - 1 CA - 1 MU - 1 SQ - 1 TR - 1 BL - 1 MH
                        HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD CXR UIH SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                        B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A319 - E190

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes, however if I reduce the contrast the nose section become too white (exposed)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think your photo lacks contrast as it was shot in an overcast day. To be sure let’s wait for a crew’s opinion.

                            160 VN - 12 CZ - 5 KE - 4 TG - 4 CI - 4 AK - 4 VJ - 2 NH - 2 QR - 2 VZ - 1 QH - 1 CA - 1 MU - 1 SQ - 1 TR - 1 BL - 1 MH
                            HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD CXR UIH SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                            B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A319 - E190

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pablo Gaviria View Post
                              I've had this images rejected several times by now. I want to know what's wrong and how to fix them. Thank you.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22276[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]22277[/ATTACH]
                              Poor light/contrast due to overcast conditions. Not much can be done to 'fix' it other that shooting in better light conditions.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X