Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    Oh. I can try to fix that. Thank you for clarifying the issue.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by Dohwan Kim View Post
    For this rejection, it simply states "over processed/bad post processing." I'm not exactly sure what was over processed.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8511911
    The blotchy sky and the plastic like appearance looks as if you used too much noise reducing.

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    For this rejection, it simply states "over processed/bad post processing." I'm not exactly sure what was over processed.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8511911

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    Noted. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I'm trying to upload a shot of a Swedish Air Force G-IV (102004) and noticed that autofill automatically corrects the type to "G-V, Tp102D" when it should be "G-IV, Tp102C." When I manually put in G-IV as the type, I can't find Tp102C as a valid variant. What should I do?
    You can submit a request to the editors to add the type if you believe it is the correct one.

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    I'm trying to upload a shot of a Swedish Air Force G-IV (102004) and noticed that autofill automatically corrects the type to "G-V, Tp102D" when it should be "G-IV, Tp102C." When I manually put in G-IV as the type, I can't find Tp102C as a valid variant. What should I do?

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    Noted. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good evening. I would like to know if this is too much or too little contrast: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8387505. Also, regarding bad info, I failed to double check the date on the previous upload attempt.
    Poor contrast due to overcast conditions. Not fixable. Please be more careful with the dates you use.

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    Good evening. I would like to know if this is too much or too little contrast: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8387505. Also, regarding bad info, I failed to double check the date on the previous upload attempt.

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    Alright. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Recently, I took another stab at editing some old shots. I tried to brighten the aircraft without ruining the post-sunset sky, which I wanted to preserve. Would this suffice?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	HS_VSK.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	1092367
    Issues with color and compression/overprocessing. Way too much noise reduction applied.

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    Recently, I took another stab at editing some old shots. I tried to brighten the aircraft without ruining the post-sunset sky, which I wanted to preserve. Would this suffice?

Name:	HS_VSK.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	1092367

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    Ok. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I recently got a shot of a Luftwaffe A310 cockpit for being dark and underexposed/having too much contrast and so I tried to fix it, as seen below. Would this be brightened enough?

Name:	10_24.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	651.0 KB
ID:	1084093
    Bright enough yes, but still borderline for the (harsh) light/contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Dohwan Kim
    replied
    I recently got a shot of a Luftwaffe A310 cockpit for being dark and underexposed/having too much contrast and so I tried to fix it, as seen below. Would this be brightened enough?

Name:	10_24.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	651.0 KB
ID:	1084093

Leave a comment:

Working...
X