Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickflightx View Post
    Hello,
    So I am confused about a recent upload I did for hot. Have the hot photo rules changed recently? I uploaded a photo of N294EA and labeled it hot for reasons of the first photo with the engines installed, completing the aircraft, and for the addition of the external retardant tank on the belly of the plane, this photo.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

But this was rejected. Before this, I have gotten photos accepted with there being changes to physical aircraft for a hot reason. This photo below is an example.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The only thing that changed between the photo I took and the one before it was the addition of winglets. I think that's a much smaller and less significant change than the engines being installed and an external retardant tank being installed. Was this acceptance for the Beechjet a mistake?
    Only permanent changes to equipment qualify as hot.

Comment

Working...
    X