Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Hi All, a few questions in regards to https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7161632.

It's just been rejected for manipulation, and the rejection email states that the bottom shows signs of cloning. I'm assuming that the screener means the part on the left hand side? This is actually part of the airport perimeter fence, and obviously, if I was to clone it out, it would then be rejected fro manipulation. What would you suggest that I do in this instance? Would the photo be best left for my personal collection?

Many Thanks, Robbie

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by VH-ROB View Post
    Hi all, in reference to https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7085691

how can I avoid getting compression rejections? There's nothing I've changed in my editing workflow that I feel would lead to a compression rejection. Only thing I can think of would be having uploaded at 1024 but I highly doubt that's the case. Many Thanks, Robbie
    Blotchy sky, but that's more an effect of shooting through a window than bad editing. I would ignore that particular rejection reason unless you start getting more and more of the same type, in which case bring back those examples to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Hi all, in reference to https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7085691

how can I avoid getting compression rejections? There's nothing I've changed in my editing workflow that I feel would lead to a compression rejection. Only thing I can think of would be having uploaded at 1024 but I highly doubt that's the case. Many Thanks, Robbie

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi guys, can I please get some pre-screening on this one. I'm especially a bit unsure on whether or not it would be considered as similar to photo id 7775578.
    Would be rejected for oversharpened, cut off, and yes, similar.

Leave a comment:

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Hi guys, can I please get some pre-screening on this one. I'm especially a bit unsure on whether or not it would be considered as similar to photo id 7775578.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Appealed, and accepted. Thanks Gerardo
    You're welcome!

Leave a comment:

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    I would appeal it. I can't see any dust spots.
    Appealed, and accepted. Thanks Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hi guys, I've just had the following rejected for dust spots, however when equalized I can't find any dust-spots. Can someone please point me in the right direction of how to remove them. Many Thanks, Robbie.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6983288
    I would appeal it. I can't see any dust spots.

Leave a comment:

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Hi guys, I've just had the following rejected for dust spots, however when equalized I can't find any dust-spots. Can someone please point me in the right direction of how to remove them. Many Thanks, Robbie.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6983288
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    The dlowwa, by harsh contrast do you mean too much yes?
    Correct.

Leave a comment:

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Soft (low DOF), and borderline (harsh) contrast.
    The dlowwa, by harsh contrast do you mean too much yes?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all, after the discussion yesterday regarding flightdeck photography on anothe post, I've tried an edit on this one. Just seeking a second opinion before I upload it. Many Thanks, Robbie [ATTACH=CONFIG]20003[/ATTACH]
    Soft (low DOF), and borderline (harsh) contrast.

Leave a comment:

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Hi all, after the discussion yesterday regarding flightdeck photography on anothe post, I've tried an edit on this one. Just seeking a second opinion before I upload it. Many Thanks, Robbie Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-YFF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	730.5 KB
ID:	1031477

Leave a comment:

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Light background and no light on a white plane, unfortunately there isn't much you can do in such conditions, definitely a contrast/dark rejection.

Regards
    Alex
    No worries, thanks Alex

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Light background and no light on a white plane, unfortunately there isn't much you can do in such conditions, definitely a contrast/dark rejection.

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

Working...
X