Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Screening Advice - Robbie Mathieson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi all, can I get some pre-screening on the attached please. Thanks, Robbie
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Originally posted by VH-ROB View Post
      Hi all, can I get some pre-screening on the attached please. Thanks, Robbie
      Soft/blurry and noisy.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Soft/blurry and noisy.
        Thought as much. Thanks Dana

        Comment


        • Hi all, can I get advice on the following please - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8799191. It's been rejected 3 times for contrast, and I;m now not sure what else I can do to get it accepted, would it be rejected for bad contrast rather than too much/too little? Thanks, Robbie

          Comment


          • Originally posted by VH-ROB View Post
            Hi all, can I get advice on the following please - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8799191. It's been rejected 3 times for contrast, and I;m now not sure what else I can do to get it accepted, would it be rejected for bad contrast rather than too much/too little? Thanks, Robbie
            Not really any direct light on the aircraft, either due to overcast conditions or really low sun. Not sure you can do much better with more editing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Not really any direct light on the aircraft, either due to overcast conditions or really low sun. Not sure you can do much better with more editing.
              No worries, thanks.

              Comment


              • Hi All, can I get advice on the following please - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8953115. Many Thanks, Robbie

                Comment


                • Originally posted by VH-ROB View Post
                  Hi All, can I get advice on the following please - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8953115. Many Thanks, Robbie
                  Very poor light. Bright background, yet no direct light on subject. Not fixable.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    Very poor light. Bright background, yet no direct light on subject. Not fixable.
                    That's what I worried, thanks Dana

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X