Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear JP Forum

I got rejection due to Heat Distortion on following pic:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Just for the future it would be great if someone could explain me in the example to where the heat distortion get visible (to avoid unnecessary uploads).
    How do I detect the heatdistortion? Where is the visible decisions part?

Thanks for all your great work and your help.

John

Comment

Originally posted by john1024 View Post
      Dear JP Forum

I got rejection due to Heat Distortion on following pic:
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Just for the future it would be great if someone could explain me in the example to where the heat distortion get visible (to avoid unnecessary uploads).
      How do I detect the heatdistortion? Where is the visible decisions part?

Thanks for all your great work and your help.

John
      Leading edge of the wing is a good place to start. Should be straight. Most definitely is not straight in this image. Otherwise the livery or anywhere else there should be straight lines that are not straight but instead wavy..again as easily visible in the above image.

Comment

Dear JP Forum

Please help me with following rejection:

Reason is:
        Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue). I do not understand what is wrong, or what I could do...

Thanks for any hint.

All the best, John

Comment

Dear JP Forum

Please help me with following rejection:

Reason is:
          Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue). I do not understand what is wrong, or what I could do...

Thanks for any hint.

All the best, John
          Blue/cyan is a little bit oversaturated.

Comment

Dear Forum

I got rejection to a night-shot to two subject:

- Horizont unlevel: My question: Whre do I judge? I tried to make the containers vertically (but there are motion blurred). Whre is the reference where JP-screenes judge?
            - Too much or little contras: Is that fixable? It's a nightshot, so the contrast wasn't that great.

Thanks for your help.

John.

Comment

Dear Forum

I got rejection to a night-shot to two subject:

- Horizont unlevel: My question: Whre do I judge? I tried to make the containers vertically (but there are motion blurred). Whre is the reference where JP-screenes judge?
              - Too much or little contras: Is that fixable? It's a nightshot, so the contrast wasn't that great.

Thanks for your help.

John.
              Horizon: yeah, I can't really tell. would have been ok for me
              Contrast: either that or dark, would have been a rejection for me as well. very poor light on the aircraft, and as such probably not fixable.

Comment

Dear All

I got rejection of vignetting. For me it's not clear where to detect. Could anyone please give me a hint?

Thanks in advance:

Also in the check for dust I can't see any vignetting.
                John

Comment

Dear All

I got rejection of vignetting. For me it's not clear where to detect. Could anyone please give me a hint?

Thanks in advance:

Also in the check for dust I can't see any vignetting.
                  John
                  Can't say I really see anything either.

Comment

Dear Forum
                    Again I need your help: would following image any chance to get accepted? I'm not sure about heat distortion and obstructing object.

Thanks in advance.

John
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dear Forum
                      Again I need your help: would following image any chance to get accepted?
                      It would not.

Comment

Dear JP Crew

Recently I got rejections due to Bad Info.

My question: When do I have to use Business Jet? All the time the Operator is not an airline? Or depending on the aircraft? I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Dear JP Crew

My question: When do I have to use Business Jet? All the time the Operator is not an airline? Or depending on the aircraft? I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.
                          Normally private owned aircraft jet powered not propeller. Below are examples from other photographers. Hope it helps
                          M-FINE | Bombardier BD-700-1A11 Global 5000 | Private | Alexander Lebedev | JetPhotos
                          N990MS | Cessna Citation Latitude | Private | Reza_spotter | JetPhotos

Comment

Dear JP Crew

Thanks in advance.
                            'Business Jet' as a category denotes the type of aircraft, and has nothing to do with the operator, be it private or otherwise.

Comment

Dear JP Crew

I tried to add a new airline to the DB, but till now there is no listing in the form. What do I have to do?

The Airline is: Sierrakilo LLC Trustee

All the best and thanks for your help.
                              John

Comment

Dear JP Crew

I tried to add a new airline to the DB, but till now there is no listing in the form. What do I have to do?

The Airline is: Sierrakilo LLC Trustee

All the best and thanks for your help.
                                John
                                Hi,

We do not list LLC and/or Trustees. Most likely Private will be applicable for your aircraft.
                                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X