X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john1024
    replied
    dear JP Forum
    Again I like to ask you about rejection reason due to Over Processed / Bad postprocessing. What is the matter, or what did I wrong to get that rejection. I normally do only a bit of contrast, checking the highlights and darks and a bit of sharpening. Often there are other reasons that lead to a rejection and you are all the time right, but here I do not understand what is meant by that rejection.
    Thanks in advance for all the great help and your work.

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by john1024 View Post
    Thanks dlowwa for the reply.

What do you mean with the 'Quality also quite poor'?

Sharpness, contrast? What have to be done to get accepted? Any chance to fix it?
    Soft/blurry and very noisy. Not fixable, at that resolution anyway.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Thanks dlowwa for the reply.

What do you mean with the 'Quality also quite poor'?

Sharpness, contrast? What have to be done to get accepted? Any chance to fix it?

thanks in advance for your help.

john.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear Forum

Again I would like to ask you about cropping picture: Would following be fine?
    Don't think so. Quality also quite poor.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear Forum

Again I would like to ask you about cropping picture: Would following be fine?

Thanks in advance, John.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear JP Community
    I do stuck often with showing a detail, meaning cut of some part. I already asked in the forum, but it seems there is no exact answer.
    That's why I turn to you again, asking following example:
    For that one I got rejection:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

following was accepted:
    D-ATUF. Boeing 737-8K5. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

D-AEWW. Airbus A320-214. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Why is the british airways not ok, the others are? What do I have to pay attention? I do really struggle with that type of format.

thanks in advance, have also a good time.

john
    Awkward crop on the left, part of the wing remains in the frame. The others are borderline as well, but would have been acceptable to me too.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear JP Community
    I do stuck often with showing a detail, meaning cut of some part. I already asked in the forum, but it seems there is no exact answer.
    That's why I turn to you again, asking following example:
    For that one I got rejection:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

following was accepted:
    D-ATUF. Boeing 737-8K5. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

D-AEWW. Airbus A320-214. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Why is the british airways not ok, the others are? What do I have to pay attention? I do really struggle with that type of format.

thanks in advance, have also a good time.

john

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image has already been appealed. As such, there will be no further comments from crew.

"..if you get a rejection you don't agree with, better to come here and get advice before appealing, not after."
    Apologise for that, will remember. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear JP Forum

I got rejection (multiple) due to nois. Had that issue not often before. All my pictuers are with ISO 100, and I do only minor adjustments (Kurves).
    Why is that for example here a problem with noise? What do I have to adjust? I do realy not understand the issue and the nois argument.

Thanks in advance for helping me and explain the reason.

John
    Image has already been appealed. As such, there will be no further comments from crew.

"..if you get a rejection you don't agree with, better to come here and get advice before appealing, not after."

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear JP Forum

I got rejection (multiple) due to nois. Had that issue not often before. All my pictuers are with ISO 100, and I do only minor adjustments (Kurves).
    Why is that for example here a problem with noise? What do I have to adjust? I do realy not understand the issue and the nois argument.

Thanks in advance for helping me and explain the reason.

John

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Dear JP Crew

I tried to add a new airline to the DB, but till now there is no listing in the form. What do I have to do?

The Airline is: Sierrakilo LLC Trustee

All the best and thanks for your help.
    John
    Hi,

We do not list LLC and/or Trustees. Most likely Private will be applicable for your aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear JP Crew

I tried to add a new airline to the DB, but till now there is no listing in the form. What do I have to do?

The Airline is: Sierrakilo LLC Trustee

All the best and thanks for your help.
    John

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear JP Crew

Recently I got rejections due to Bad Info.

My question: When do I have to use Business Jet? All the time the Operator is not an airline? Or depending on the aircraft? I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.
    'Business Jet' as a category denotes the type of aircraft, and has nothing to do with the operator, be it private or otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Dear JP Crew

My question: When do I have to use Business Jet? All the time the Operator is not an airline? Or depending on the aircraft? I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.
    Normally private owned aircraft jet powered not propeller. Below are examples from other photographers. Hope it helps
    M-FINE | Bombardier BD-700-1A11 Global 5000 | Private | Alexander Lebedev | JetPhotos
    N990MS | Cessna Citation Latitude | Private | Reza_spotter | JetPhotos

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear JP Crew

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X