• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by john1024 View Post
    Dear Forum
    Again I need your help: would following image any chance to get accepted?
    It would not.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear Forum
    Again I need your help: would following image any chance to get accepted? I'm not sure about heat distortion and obstructing object.

Thanks in advance.

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear All

I got rejection of vignetting. For me it's not clear where to detect. Could anyone please give me a hint?

Thanks in advance:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Also in the check for dust I can't see any vignetting.
    John
    Can't say I really see anything either.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear All

I got rejection of vignetting. For me it's not clear where to detect. Could anyone please give me a hint?

Thanks in advance:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Also in the check for dust I can't see any vignetting.
    John

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear Forum

I got rejection to a night-shot to two subject:

- Horizont unlevel: My question: Whre do I judge? I tried to make the containers vertically (but there are motion blurred). Whre is the reference where JP-screenes judge?
    - Too much or little contras: Is that fixable? It's a nightshot, so the contrast wasn't that great.

Thanks for your help.

John.
    Horizon: yeah, I can't really tell. would have been ok for me
    Contrast: either that or dark, would have been a rejection for me as well. very poor light on the aircraft, and as such probably not fixable.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear Forum

I got rejection to a night-shot to two subject:

- Horizont unlevel: My question: Whre do I judge? I tried to make the containers vertically (but there are motion blurred). Whre is the reference where JP-screenes judge?
    - Too much or little contras: Is that fixable? It's a nightshot, so the contrast wasn't that great.

Thanks for your help.

John.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear JP Forum

Please help me with following rejection:

Reason is:
    Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue). I do not understand what is wrong, or what I could do...

Thanks for any hint.

All the best, John
    Blue/cyan is a little bit oversaturated.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear JP Forum

Please help me with following rejection:

Reason is:
    Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue). I do not understand what is wrong, or what I could do...

Thanks for any hint.

All the best, John

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear JP Forum

I got rejection due to Heat Distortion on following pic:

Just for the future it would be great if someone could explain me in the example to where the heat distortion get visible (to avoid unnecessary uploads).
    How do I detect the heatdistortion? Where is the visible decisions part?

Thanks for all your great work and your help.

John
    Leading edge of the wing is a good place to start. Should be straight. Most definitely is not straight in this image. Otherwise the livery or anywhere else there should be straight lines that are not straight but instead wavy..again as easily visible in the above image.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear JP Forum

I got rejection due to Heat Distortion on following pic:

Just for the future it would be great if someone could explain me in the example to where the heat distortion get visible (to avoid unnecessary uploads).
    How do I detect the heatdistortion? Where is the visible decisions part?

Thanks for all your great work and your help.

John

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dear JP
    I'm not sure of uploading concerning case of backlight:
    - Would that be rejected in terms of backlight (or any other reasons)
    -As you see on the shadow an the fin, it's not backlight, but very close to.

Thanks for help and advice.

johnClick image for larger version

Name:	6Y7A8167.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	485.0 KB
ID:	1110704
    Not quite backlit, but quality isn't really there for 1850pix, and looks like it needs CCW rotation.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Dear JP
    I'm not sure of uploading concerning case of backlight:
    - Would that be rejected in terms of backlight (or any other reasons)
    -As you see on the shadow an the fin, it's not backlight, but very close to.

Thanks for help and advice.

johnClick image for larger version

Name:	6Y7A8167.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	485.0 KB
ID:	1110704

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    thanks dlowwa for all your help and hint's. I really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Please help me to understand the contrast issue. I got rejection of contrast.
    What do I have to pay attention? It was early in the morning (night shot added) and the contrast is for my understanding as much as possible. The histogram looks for me right, nothing wa clipped. The whites are almost at the end, but they were yellowish because of the sunrise.
    What do I have to adjust?

The rejected foto is here:

Thanks for helping me.

john
    Contrast is a bit harsh (shadows too strong), but that's a relatively minor issue. Bigger problem is the sharpness. Unfortunately for whatever reason (distance/haze, lens softness), the quality really isn't there for 1920pix. You might be able to hide it at 1280, so if you were to try again with a small adjustment to the contrast, I'd recommend at a lower resolution.

Leave a comment:

• john1024
    replied
    Please help me to understand the contrast issue. I got rejection of contrast.
    What do I have to pay attention? It was early in the morning (night shot added) and the contrast is for my understanding as much as possible. The histogram looks for me right, nothing wa clipped. The whites are almost at the end, but they were yellowish because of the sunrise.
    What do I have to adjust?

The rejected foto is here:

Thanks for helping me.

john

Leave a comment:

Working...
X