• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should I add some brightness?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8231187

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
      Needs mainly more highlights, but also a bit more shadows. This can be done by editing the curves. In addition, size ratio was also a rejection reason
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I have made how you have said me
        What do you think it now?
        Is it acceptable?Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_07313.jpg Views:	0 Size:	750.3 KB ID:	1093368

Comment

I have made how you have said me
          What do you think it now?
          Is it acceptable?Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_07313.jpg Views:	0 Size:	750.3 KB ID:	1093368
          This would be rejected for cropping/ration (4:3 is the maximum allowable ratio), and probably contrast as well.

Comment

I resized the photo to 4:3 and I gave a change to the 'exposure... What do you think now??? Better this or the one before???
            Attached Files

Comment

I resized the photo to 4:3 and I gave a change to the 'exposure... What do you think now??? Better this or the one before???
              Still likely a contrast rejection, and this one borderline soft/compression as well.

Comment

I edited the photo as you advised me. I added 12 points of contrast from Photoshop and reduced the noise in the photo.
                What do you think it now?Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_07314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	696.7 KB ID:	1094897

Comment

I edited the photo as you advised me. I added 12 points of contrast from Photoshop and reduced the noise in the photo.
                  What do you think it now?Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_07314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	696.7 KB ID:	1094897
                  Still has issues with contrast & sharpening. Not sure this one is fixable, so won't comment any more on it.

Comment

OK... So an opinion on these pictureClick image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0362.jpg Views:	0 Size:	650.3 KB ID:	1095352

Comment

OK... So an opinion on these pictureClick image for larger version Name:	DSC_0362.jpg Views:	0 Size:	650.3 KB ID:	1095352
                      I can only see the 1st photo (helicopter, 11-05): lacks contrast, mainly as a result of poor light conditions. I doubt it can be saved.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I repost the second and third photo and i add a new photo of 11-05.

do you see them now and what do you think it?
                        Attached Files

Comment

I repost the second and third photo and i add a new photo of 11-05.

do you see them now and what do you think it?
                          1-2 soft, contrast
                          3 borderline contrast

Comment

Sorry if I ask too many questions but I'm not very expert in editing ... What do you mean by borderline contrast? is it different from the traditional contrast problem?

Meanwhile, I modified the image of the coockpit... Is it more acceptable?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry if I ask too many questions but I'm not very expert in editing ... What do you mean by borderline contrast? is it different from the traditional contrast problem?
                              May be accepted, may not be.

Meanwhile, I modified the image of the coockpit... Is it more acceptable?
                              Sharpening looks better; contrast still borderline.

Comment

Now i understand it...
                                At this moment could I have an opinion for this?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X