Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo Caccamo
    replied
    I have a this photo. As you think???Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN27251.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	709.1 KB
ID:	1032487

The underlying and posterior part of the heli seems to have JPG compression but it does not. It is the distortion of the heat of the mufflers that makes the image like that.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
    Here is the original photo. more than this I can not do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20988[/ATTACH]
    Yes, this is what we were asking for. And from this, we can see the quality is quite poor. There is a significant amount of noise & compression, and the helicopter itself is blurry. In my opinion, it is not worth trying to edit it, as not matter what you do, the quality will never be acceptable for here. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo Caccamo
    replied
    Here is the original photo. more than this I can not do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2728.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1032257

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I intended to say that the original photo I have loaded her on Jetphotos (the second that I have written on this forum) but you/he/she has been me rejected. Then I have modified her and reloaded on the site (the first photo that I have written on this forum) but you/he/she has been me rejected also it. That's why I have turned to the forum to look for help. And I repeat without you become rabid me that the original photo is the second writing on the forum. It will seem her strange I know him/it but it is this way
    Sorry, but I don't know what you are trying to say.

The point is that it would be best if you posted the original/raw image that you took, before you edited it, and before you uploaded it. That way we can see if the quality is good enough to put any more effort into it.

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo Caccamo
    replied
    Then if you want I can reload her/it but with more elevated dimensions.

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo Caccamo
    replied
    I intended to say that the original photo I have loaded her on Jetphotos (the second that I have written on this forum) but you/he/she has been me rejected. Then I have modified her and reloaded on the site (the first photo that I have written on this forum) but you/he/she has been me rejected also it. That's why I have turned to the forum to look for help. And I repeat without you become rabid me that the original photo is the second writing on the forum. It will seem her strange I know him/it but it is this way

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    If do a more appropriate analysis among the two photos realize you that there are some differences!!! And then the links are different. The photo orginale doesn't introduce the sfocatures and introduces some nuisance.
    If you 'do a more appropriate analysis' of what I said, you would see original photo doesn't mean the first one you submitted:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    The original photo would be the one your camera produced before you did any editing.
    That's not the same (I would hope) as either of the images you submitted.

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo Caccamo
    replied
    If do a more appropriate analysis among the two photos realize you that there are some differences!!! And then the links are different. The photo orginale doesn't introduce the sfocatures and introduces some nuisance.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    What is Helo???
    Helo = helicopter.

That's not the original photo, that's the photo you submitted. The original photo would be the one your camera produced before you did any editing. Seeing that would tell us how much quality there is to begin with, and if there is any chance of producing an image that would be acceptable for here.

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo Caccamo
    replied
    These is the original photo:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7048803

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo Caccamo
    replied
    What is Helo???

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hi,

I have these 1 pictures rejected for Undersharpened (Soft) JPG compression artefacts.

Let it be that the helicopter is not centered because it is a refusal that I can correct. Instead I have big problems with the compression of the image. I tried to avoid it with photoshop but I save it compressed, how do I do ??? In addition I made it clearer but I was rejected. Why???
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7049026

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't know, how you edited the photo, but the helo is definitely soft and JPG compression artefacts are visible as blotchy sky and fuzzy edges. I guess, the original photo is slightly blurry.

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo Caccamo
    replied
    Hi,

I have these 1 pictures rejected for Undersharpened (Soft) JPG compression artefacts.

Let it be that the helicopter is not centered because it is a refusal that I can correct. Instead I have big problems with the compression of the image. I tried to avoid it with photoshop but I save it compressed, how do I do ??? In addition I made it clearer but I was rejected. Why???
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7049026

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• vcruvinel
    replied
    I still can not figure out which part of the photo you see all these mistakes !!! Would you explain to me ???
    I think he said almost all the image suffers from this issues.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X