No announcement yet.

Vincenzo Caccamo - editing/pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not know that this refusal referred to the photo already accepted. So in a nutshell if a photo is accepted the others of the same sequence and side are rejected. I at this time I tried with a new modification of another photo but showing the opposite side of the helicopter. Can you pre-select me if I'm not mistaken about what I said earlier?

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
      So in a nutshell if a photo is accepted the others of the same sequence and side are rejected.
      This is correct.

Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
      I tried with a new modification of another photo but showing the opposite side of the helicopter
      This image is very soft (almost blurry) and also has issues with horizon and contrast. Probably not fixable.

Comment

• Okk, so can i have a prescreening for this another picture with the same side?
        Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Okk, so can i have a prescreening for this another picture with the same side?
          Thanks.
          Would be rejected for horizon and contrast. Terrible lighting, and not fixable.

Comment

• Okk, thanks for your patience.

Comment

• Hello,
              can i have a pre-screening for this image with new change?
              Thanks in advance
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                can i have a pre-screening for this image with new change?
                Thanks in advance
                It has been rejected for being similar to another one you have in the db. That will not change.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Hi,
                  i have this picture rejected now. Can i render it aceptable with your help?
                  Thanks!
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi,
                    i have this picture rejected now. Can i render it aceptable with your help?
                    Thanks!
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8411251
                    Yes, with a proper edit this is possibly fixable.

Comment

• What should I do? decrease the exposure a little or too much and also the contrast?

Comment

What should I do? decrease the exposure a little or too much and also the contrast?
                        Not a screener, contrast is too high. Try to lower contrast to give some details in both shadow and highlight.

Comment

• Thanks for your tip, I have now prepared the same photo with a new edit. Can I know if it is now acceptable? Also I have a rejected photo. Can you help me understand what problem there is in the contrast and how I should do about the compression since it is created when I convert the 2992 px (original) photo to those 1280 px for Jetphotos.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your tip, I have now prepared the same photo with a new edit. Can I know if it is now acceptable?
                            Exposure is slightly reduced, but otherwise I don't see a big difference between the two.

Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
                            Also I have a rejected photo. Can you help me understand what problem there is in the contrast and how I should do about the compression since it is created when I convert the 2992 px (original) photo to those 1280 px for Jetphotos.
                            Poor contrast due to overcast conditions, and compression likely related to your save settings.

Comment

• In these hours I have tried to work with photos to make them acceptable. I added shadows and highlights in the first photo by increasing the contrast (I hope I have not increased it too much) and in the second photo (cabin) I have decreased the contrast hoping not to have decreased it too much. What do you think it now?
                              Attached Files

Comment

In these hours I have tried to work with photos to make them acceptable. I added shadows and highlights in the first photo by increasing the contrast (I hope I have not increased it too much) and in the second photo (cabin) I have decreased the contrast hoping not to have decreased it too much. What do you think it now?
                                Neither have the best light, but both are close to being acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X