Vincenzo Caccamo - editing/pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This photo how would it be ???
    I sharpened the picture and I removed the compression.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0932.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1031407

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19910[/ATTACH]
      Far too small (498px × 280px), can't even be uploaded.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
        Far too small (498px × 280px), can't even be uploaded.
        the photo has been loaded in the forum in this small dimension while I have saved her with the dimension of 1280×720

Comment

This picture is very soft and it can't be fixed...

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19910[/ATTACH]
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            ..but given the quality of the original images, I'd say the possibility of acceptance probably isn't very high.
            There is little chance they could be improved enough for acceptance.
            Nothing has changed. The image still lacks the quality to ever be accepted. Please consider trying a different image.

Comment

Hi, I have this new photo and I was wondering if it can be accepted from the database.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	I-CALA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	676.8 KB
ID:	1031441

Comment

Hi, I have this new photo and I was wondering if it can be accepted from the database.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19962[/ATTACH]
                Same as before:

These images would be rejected for soft/blurry, heat haze, and compression. There is little chance they could be improved enough for acceptance.

Comment

I still can not figure out which part of the photo you see all these mistakes !!! Would you explain to me ???

Comment

I still can not figure out which part of the photo you see all these mistakes !!! Would you explain to me ???
                    I think he said almost all the image suffers from this issues.

Comment

Hi,

I have these 1 pictures rejected for Undersharpened (Soft) JPG compression artefacts.

Let it be that the helicopter is not centered because it is a refusal that I can correct. Instead I have big problems with the compression of the image. I tried to avoid it with photoshop but I save it compressed, how do I do ??? In addition I made it clearer but I was rejected. Why???
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hi,

I have these 1 pictures rejected for Undersharpened (Soft) JPG compression artefacts.

Let it be that the helicopter is not centered because it is a refusal that I can correct. Instead I have big problems with the compression of the image. I tried to avoid it with photoshop but I save it compressed, how do I do ??? In addition I made it clearer but I was rejected. Why???
                        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                        I don't know, how you edited the photo, but the helo is definitely soft and JPG compression artefacts are visible as blotchy sky and fuzzy edges. I guess, the original photo is slightly blurry.
                        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

What is Helo???

Comment

These is the original photo:

Comment

What is Helo???
                              Helo = helicopter.

That's not the original photo, that's the photo you submitted. The original photo would be the one your camera produced before you did any editing. Seeing that would tell us how much quality there is to begin with, and if there is any chance of producing an image that would be acceptable for here.

Comment

If do a more appropriate analysis among the two photos realize you that there are some differences!!! And then the links are different. The photo orginale doesn't introduce the sfocatures and introduces some nuisance.

Comment

Working...
                                X