Vincenzo Caccamo - editing/pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
    If do a more appropriate analysis among the two photos realize you that there are some differences!!! And then the links are different. The photo orginale doesn't introduce the sfocatures and introduces some nuisance.
    If you 'do a more appropriate analysis' of what I said, you would see original photo doesn't mean the first one you submitted:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    The original photo would be the one your camera produced before you did any editing.
    That's not the same (I would hope) as either of the images you submitted.

Comment

I intended to say that the original photo I have loaded her on Jetphotos (the second that I have written on this forum) but you/he/she has been me rejected. Then I have modified her and reloaded on the site (the first photo that I have written on this forum) but you/he/she has been me rejected also it. That's why I have turned to the forum to look for help. And I repeat without you become rabid me that the original photo is the second writing on the forum. It will seem her strange I know him/it but it is this way

Comment

Then if you want I can reload her/it but with more elevated dimensions.

Comment

I intended to say that the original photo I have loaded her on Jetphotos (the second that I have written on this forum) but you/he/she has been me rejected. Then I have modified her and reloaded on the site (the first photo that I have written on this forum) but you/he/she has been me rejected also it. That's why I have turned to the forum to look for help. And I repeat without you become rabid me that the original photo is the second writing on the forum. It will seem her strange I know him/it but it is this way
          Sorry, but I don't know what you are trying to say.

The point is that it would be best if you posted the original/raw image that you took, before you edited it, and before you uploaded it. That way we can see if the quality is good enough to put any more effort into it.

Comment

Here is the original photo. more than this I can not do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2728.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1032257

Comment

Here is the original photo. more than this I can not do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20988[/ATTACH]
              Yes, this is what we were asking for. And from this, we can see the quality is quite poor. There is a significant amount of noise & compression, and the helicopter itself is blurry. In my opinion, it is not worth trying to edit it, as not matter what you do, the quality will never be acceptable for here. Sorry.

Comment

I have a this photo. As you think???Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN27251.jpg
Size:	709.1 KB
ID:	1032487

The underlying and posterior part of the heli seems to have JPG compression but it does not. It is the distortion of the heat of the mufflers that makes the image like that.

Comment

Image is way too soft sorry

Regards
                  Alex

Comment

Name:	DSCN2728 1.jpg
Size:	371.8 KB
ID:	1032493

Okk. I understand. And this image that I have modified her???What do you think of it???

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21254[/ATTACH]

Okk. I understand. And this image that I have modified her???What do you think of it???
                      Would be rejected for soft/blurry, compression, and noise.

Comment

Okk. I understand. Thanks for collaboration.

Comment

Hi, I have this new photo and I was wondering if it can be accepted from the database.

Name:	I-CALA NITIDA3.jpg
Size:	488.1 KB
ID:	1032566

Comment

Hi, I have this new photo and I was wondering if it can be accepted from the database.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]21342[/ATTACH]
                            This appears to be the same image as before (despite a new edit), so the results would be the same:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                            And from this, we can see the quality is quite poor. There is a significant amount of noise & compression, and the helicopter itself is blurry. In my opinion, it is not worth trying to edit it, as not matter what you do, the quality will never be acceptable for here. Sorry.

Comment

I have now this photo and I was wondering if it can be accepted from the database.

Name:	IMG_0804.jpg
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1032709

Comment

I have now this photo and I was wondering if it can be accepted from the database.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]21532[/ATTACH]
                                Too much heat distortion.
                                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                                X