Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincenzo Caccamo - editing/pre-screening

Hi,

I have these 2 pictures rejected for undersharpening.
    One for Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue) and one for Undersharpened (Soft) JPG compression artefacts
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Both look very soft, did you take them with mobile phone? I don't think you could rework them to be accepted... First one has red tint.

Comment

I have loaded them with the computer and I have removed with photoshop the nuisance in the two photos

Comment

I asked what camera did you use to photograph the helicopters.

Comment

I have gone off the photos to the helicopters with the CANON LEGRIA HF R46

Comment

So you are saying these are frames from video?

Comment

the first photo is frame from video but the second photo it isn't frame from video.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
                Hi,

I have these 2 pictures rejected for undersharpening.
                One for Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue) and one for Undersharpened (Soft) JPG compression artefacts

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                Unfortunately I don't think the quality is there for these images to be made acceptable for the DB.

Comment

the first photo I have modified her with Photoshop removing the defective color and making it clearer. In this moment I cannot load it in the site but in the future I will load it. According to you there is more probabilities that the photo is accepted after having made these changes???Thanks

Comment

the first photo I have modified her with Photoshop removing the defective color and making it clearer. In this moment I cannot load it in the site but in the future I will load it. According to you there is more probabilities that the photo is accepted after having made these changes???Thanks
                    You would need to post the modified image here for me to give a definite opinion, but given the quality of the original images, I'd say the possibility of acceptance probably isn't very high.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	I-CALA 2 .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	687.9 KB
ID:	1031402

This is the modified photo. Contrast the color and tone. I also made it clearer. There is another photo edited and if you could tell me an opinion on this too. Thank you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0812.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	721.0 KB
ID:	1031403

This is the other picture.

Comment

These images would be rejected for soft/blurry, heat haze, and compression. There is little chance they could be improved enough for acceptance.

Comment

You could explain to me in more words all the different reasons for the refusal???

Comment

Could you explain to me in different letters ALL THE VARIOUS REASONS OF REFUSAL
                              Please see here:

Comment

Working...
                              X