Fletcher Moar - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletcher Moar - editing advice

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Hello! Got this rejection and in my opinion the photo IS level. I should also note that Sydney Airport is notorious for poles however some poles at the airport are not straight due to wind. So, some opinions is what I'm after as there's every possibility that I am wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Originally posted by Fletcher Moar View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6932422

Hello! Got this rejection and in my opinion the photo IS level. I should also note that Sydney Airport is notorious for poles however some poles at the airport are not straight due to wind. So, some opinions is what I'm after as there's every possibility that I am wrong. Any help is appreciated.
    Background verticals (poles + buildings) are leaning slightly left = needs a little CW rotation.

Comment

Thank you Dlowwa!

Comment

Need Opinion on Rejection

Greetings to anyone reading this, just wanted some opinions on whether this rejection is fair (don't want to appeal it just yet): https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7214527

I was pretty disappointed. For contrast, the histogram in my lightroom edit is suitable. In terms of the framing, the aircraft is only slightly below centre, but to the untrained eye it looks fine.

Just wanted some opinions as to whether I'm thinking too much of it, I was just positive it would be accepted.

Cheers
        Fletch

Comment

If you run through the upload guidelines again you might find that it says the center of the image should fall somewhere between the wing and the line of windows. This it does not. Centering is an easy fix, however, I doubt that you will be able to fix the contrast. The issue comes from when you look at the photo rather than the histogram.

Comment

Cheers for your help Michael, really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
            X