Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fadhil777 View Post
    Looking for advice for these photos
    the A350 was shot against a very dark sky and i'm struggle to balance the contrast, is it good enough or need to decrease/increase?
    thanks a lot!
    1. borderline noise/centering (too high)
    2. backlit, color

Comment

Hello, many thanks for the last prescreens. A lot of my rejections came from soft/undersharpened and contrast reasons, and i still try to improve it, can i get prescreens on these two?
      I'm a bit worried about undersharpened or oversharpened. Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, many thanks for the last prescreens. A lot of my rejections came from soft/undersharpened and contrast reasons, and i still try to improve it, can i get prescreens on these two?
        I'm a bit worried about undersharpened or oversharpened. Thanks
        They would be ok for me.

Comment

Hello, thanks a lot for previous prescreen.
          Need advice for these photos as it looks too bluish for me but thats what i get when trying to correct the white balance using grey point. Thanks a lot!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, thanks a lot for previous prescreen.
            Need advice for these photos as it looks too bluish for me but thats what i get when trying to correct the white balance using grey point. Thanks a lot!
            Color looks passable, but contrast is borderline.

Comment

Hello, Thanks for previous screening, need advise for these photos.
              The photo looks level to me,but i'm struggling to have a clear reference (vertical) in it to be sure. Thanks a lot!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello, Thanks for previous screening, need advise for these photos.
                The photo looks level to me,but i'm struggling to have a clear reference (vertical) in it to be sure. Thanks a lot!
                Don't see any obvious issues with the horizon on any of these, though the contrast is poor for all.

Comment

Working...
                X