FadhilAFH - Editing Advice/Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadhilAFH - Editing Advice/Prescreening Advice

Hello everyone, This is my first thread so i'm sorry if i do some mistake here, please let me know if i'm doing something wrong/violate the rules. Recently i got 7 rejected photos and almost all of them had been rejected with contrast and bad color reason.
    So what do you think about these photos ? do you think it will be rejected due to color and contrast reason ? is it ok and acceptable to upload ?
    Looking forward for your opinion, thank you very much

Click image for larger version

Name:	GFM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	769.0 KB
ID:	1045802Click image for larger version

Name:	HSTES.jpg
Size:	859.0 KB
ID:	1045803Click image for larger version

Name:	PKLAV.jpg
Size:	953.6 KB
ID:	1045804

Originally posted by Fadhil777 View Post
    Hello everyone, This is my first thread so i'm sorry if i do some mistake here, please let me know if i'm doing something wrong/violate the rules. Recently i got 7 rejected photos and almost all of them had been rejected with contrast and bad color reason.
    So what do you think about these photos ? do you think it will be rejected due to color and contrast reason ? is it ok and acceptable to upload ?
    Looking forward for your opinion, thank you very much

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20006[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20007[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20008[/ATTACH]
    Hi,

They are a bit yellow (check the white balance settings), and also high in the frame (1 & 3). Contrast is borderline, but otherwise the quality looks ok.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback dlowwa ! i'll give TG a try and re-edit the other two, thanks a lot.

Comment

Hello community, need opinions on these photos, Is there anything i can improve or fix? I'm quite worried about neo and the ATR, since Neo was shot on overcast day and ATR was shot from terminal. Thanks a lot!

Name:	FWWKM-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	875.8 KB
ID:	1031511

Name:	WGJ.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	996.3 KB
ID:	1031512

Name:	GMO.jpg
Size:	702.4 KB
ID:	1031513

Comment

Hello community, need opinions on these photos, Is there anything i can improve or fix? I'm quite worried about neo and the ATR, since Neo was shot on overcast day and ATR was shot from terminal. Thanks a lot!
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]20046[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]20047[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]20048[/ATTACH]
          1. contrast
          2. borderline obstruction
          3. contrast

Comment

Hello, can i get some prescreening or editing advice on these photos ? Thanks !

Name:	A4014.jpg
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	1032163

Name:	B1625.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1032164

Name:	T1301.jpg
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1032165

Name:	T414.jpg
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1032166

Name:	h3212.jpg
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1032167

Comment

Hello, can i get some prescreening or editing advice on these photos ? Thanks !
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20870[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20871[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20872[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20873[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20874[/ATTACH]
              Borderline contrast/overexposed on some of them for the harsh light (4 & 5 especially), some softness noticeable as well.

Comment

Hello, been awhile since my last upload, can i get a prescreen on these photos ? Much thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	LJW.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	557.5 KB
ID:	1093344

Name:	ja870j.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	604.5 KB
ID:	1093346Click image for larger version

Name:	XRA.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	626.2 KB
ID:	1093345Click image for larger version

Name:	GFZ.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	603.9 KB
ID:	1093343

Comment

Hello, been awhile since my last upload, can i get a prescreen on these photos ? Much thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	LJW.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	557.5 KB
ID:	1093344

Name:	ja870j.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	604.5 KB
ID:	1093346Click image for larger version

Name:	XRA.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	626.2 KB
ID:	1093345Click image for larger version

Name:	GFZ.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	603.9 KB
ID:	1093343
                  1/4 overprocessed (bad vignetting removal - corners brighter than center), borderline soft/noisy
                  2 ok for me
                  3 manipulation (bad edit bottom left), soft, noisy

Comment

Can i get some prescreen for these photos, i'm quite worried around contrast and overprocessed edit (vignette or halo etc), i usually edit the sky and the plane accordingly (not a global edit but rather a local edit one), can it be the reason for overprocessed rejection? and for contrast, is there any clue on histogram for a good amount of contrast? anyway thanks a lot!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Can i get some prescreen for these photos, i'm quite worried around contrast and overprocessed edit (vignette or halo etc), i usually edit the sky and the plane accordingly (not a global edit but rather a local edit one), can it be the reason for overprocessed rejection? and for contrast, is there any clue on histogram for a good amount of contrast? anyway thanks a lot!
                      Can you try add a bit space left and right?

Comment

Yellow tint on all of them, and borderline soft.

Also, please read the second reply here:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

"If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest."

Comment

ah sorry for being careless, will read the thread again. i guess the yellow tint came from late evening sun ? if i added a bit blue it will wash out the red-orange color from evening sun. nonetheless thanks a lot, will try to redo my workflow.

Comment

ah sorry for being careless, will read the thread again. i guess the yellow tint came from late evening sun ? if i added a bit blue it will wash out the red-orange color from evening sun. nonetheless thanks a lot, will try to redo my workflow.
                            The angle of the light and harshness of the shadows tell me that the sun wasn't quite low enough to cause such a yellow cast.

Comment

Looking for advice for these photos
                              the A350 was shot against a very dark sky and i'm struggle to balance the contrast, is it good enough or need to decrease/increase?
                              thanks a lot!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X