Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fadhil777 View Post
    Looking for advice for these photos
    the A350 was shot against a very dark sky and i'm struggle to balance the contrast, is it good enough or need to decrease/increase?
    thanks a lot!
    1. borderline noise/centering (too high)
    2. backlit, color

Comment

Hello, many thanks for the last prescreens. A lot of my rejections came from soft/undersharpened and contrast reasons, and i still try to improve it, can i get prescreens on these two?
      I'm a bit worried about undersharpened or oversharpened. Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, many thanks for the last prescreens. A lot of my rejections came from soft/undersharpened and contrast reasons, and i still try to improve it, can i get prescreens on these two?
        I'm a bit worried about undersharpened or oversharpened. Thanks
        They would be ok for me.

Comment

Hello, thanks a lot for previous prescreen.
          Need advice for these photos as it looks too bluish for me but thats what i get when trying to correct the white balance using grey point. Thanks a lot!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, thanks a lot for previous prescreen.
            Need advice for these photos as it looks too bluish for me but thats what i get when trying to correct the white balance using grey point. Thanks a lot!
            Color looks passable, but contrast is borderline.

Comment

Hello, Thanks for previous screening, need advise for these photos.
              The photo looks level to me,but i'm struggling to have a clear reference (vertical) in it to be sure. Thanks a lot!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello, Thanks for previous screening, need advise for these photos.
                The photo looks level to me,but i'm struggling to have a clear reference (vertical) in it to be sure. Thanks a lot!
                Don't see any obvious issues with the horizon on any of these, though the contrast is poor for all.

Comment

Hello all, looking forward for advice of these photos, as i'm keen to improve my acceptance ratio.
                  Many thanks!

Attached Files

Comment

Hello all, looking forward for advice of these photos, as i'm keen to improve my acceptance ratio.
                    Many thanks!
                    These were taken in less than ideal conditions, so their chances of being accepted are lower. There are issues with softness, contrast, and color.

Comment

Working...
                    X