Sony F717

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony F717

Sorry to be like the one zillionth person to ask about this camera...

Can anyone tell me if I could use my Sigma Zoom lens that I have on my regular Film Minolta SLR Camera?

And...what's the lowest price on this camera that you have ever seen? 'Cause I've found it as low as $524. Is that as low as it goes on the net?

Thanks..

One...i doubt it...and two, there's currently an auction up on ebay for around 900 where you get the camera and both Sony made 0.7x and 1.7x lenses. Looks to be a pretty good value. PM me if you want a link to it...i'm not sure offhand when it ends.

Comment

Hello Sammy ... Just thought i'd voice my opinions as im a current user of a Sony F707.
      For the money, you get a cracking little camera ... i've had mine for just over a year now and i've been really happy with what it's produced.
      I do however recommend you get an 'x-drive' in which to store your images on because the memory cards for these things aren't cheap and on the highest quality they don't hold many pics (on my 64mb i can get 9 pics on the highest setting) ...
      Good luck,
      Shaun

Comment

Shaun, that X-Drive is an amazing thing!

Comment

No you can not use your Sigma lens on the F717. You can not change lenses (like on a SLR camera) on the F717. The F717 has a fixed lens and on the end of that you can put a converter to double your zoom. I do not have the F717 myself, but some of my friends use it.
          Regards
          Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Working...
          X