X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Help

Hello
    This photo was rejected twice
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

in both of them "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing", I would like you to help me and tell me what I am doing wrong and what I can do to correct this and other rejections I have had for the same reason, I only use the LR

grateful

Rui

Originally posted by rui cardoso View Post
    Hello
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

in both of them "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing", I would like you to help me and tell me what I am doing wrong and what I can do to correct this and other rejections I have had for the same reason, I only use the LR

grateful

Rui
    There are editing halos visible. They are especially prominent around the bottom of the aircraft.

Comment

Hello

grateful

Rui
      For me that is okay...

Comment

Hello
        I have this rejection

Can someone tell me why "Categories wrong or missing"

Comment

Hello
          I have this rejection

Can someone tell me why "Categories wrong or missing"
          Small Prop.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Small Prop.
            I already know why I didn't put a small prop, the guide line says "To be used for small props which have been designed for up to 10 passengers" but the Cessna website says it is for a maximum of 10-14 occupants, that is, it allows 14 passengers.

Comment

I already know why I didn't put a small prop, the guide line says "To be used for small props which have been designed for up to 10 passengers" but the Cessna website says it is for a maximum of 10-14 occupants, that is, it allows 14 passengers.
              Ok, then in that case the category rejection was a mistake. You can leave a note on the next upload that it seats more than 10+ passengers if you are sure of that.

Comment

Ok, then in that case the category rejection was a mistake. You can leave a note on the next upload that it seats more than 10+ passengers if you are sure of that.
                I was checking it and because of the serial number this is a Grand Caravan 208B, you can also see it through the side windows, the 208B has eight and the 208 only six, I already submitted a correction in the most recent photo of the base

Comment

Hi, i take this photos in Angola, Cabinda airport in 2012 and Huambo in 2015 with a small pocket camera, at the time i didnīt do plane spotting.
                  Will there be interest in having these photos on the base and appear in the FR associated with the airport? At the moment there is nothing, I know that the quality is poor but between having nothing or having these until someone submits another one will be interesting for the aeronautical community.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i take this photos in Angola, Cabinda airport in 2012 and Huambo in 2015 with a small pocket camera, at the time i didnīt do plane spotting.
                    Will there be interest in having these photos on the base and appear in the FR associated with the airport? At the moment there is nothing, I know that the quality is poor but between having nothing or having these until someone submits another one will be interesting for the aeronautical community.
                    Second one would be a motive rejection, but if you have a something similar to the first that isn't blurry, it may be acceptable.

Comment

Second one would be a motive rejection, but if you have a something similar to the first that isn't blurry, it may be acceptable.
                      I only have this one, but for me, the first one is better, the fire truck is sharper, especially the letters "BOMBEIROS".
                      I know she can be rejected, but iīm gonna trie, in your opinion which has more possibilities?
                      Attached Files

Comment

I only have this one, but for me, the first one is better, the fire truck is sharper, especially the letters "BOMBEIROS".
                        I know she can be rejected, but iīm gonna trie, in your opinion which has more possibilities?
                        Read my comments again. I said the second one would be a motive rejection. There is very little difference between that one and this, and so this one would also be a motive rejection.

Comment

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place for this.
                          This photo is missing the badge.
                          Former Deutsche Luftwaffe 31+72, exposed in the courtyard of a residential neighborhood. 38°31'17.49"N ; 8°52'10.95"W. 5455. Fiat G91-R/3. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!

Comment

Working...
                          X