No announcement yet.

Adam Quinn - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh, I apologise for that. I always presumed that this forum was for making sure photos are upto scratch before adding them to the queue. I understand your 'batches of similar images' point, and I certainly appreciate your time for looking at those. On a side note, thank you for your persistent effort over the past year, I've learnt a lot actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Quinn View Post
      Ahh, I apologise for that. I always presumed that this forum was for making sure photos are upto scratch before adding them to the queue. I understand your 'batches of similar images' point, and I certainly appreciate your time for looking at those. On a side note, thank you for your persistent effort over the past year, I've learnt a lot actually.
      You're still welcome to post whatever you would like, but you might not get crew response if you follow the pattern I described above. Better if you just pick a few from any given batch, and post them with any concerns or questions you have about them. The hope is that eventually you'll get to the point where you're able to 'self pre-screen' and thus see your overall acceptance rate improve

Comment

• Pre-screening on these please, conditions weren't great, but I've tried to get the contrast up as much as I could without it looking unrealistic (to me)

1. G-EZHP
        Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0090 jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	576.6 KB ID:	1081235

2. G-EUPJ
        Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0349 jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	585.0 KB ID:	1081236

3. OO-SNF
        Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0166 jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	612.0 KB ID:	1081237

4. G-TUIC
        Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0948 jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	878.5 KB ID:	1081238

5. N648UA
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29542.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	885.9 KB
ID:	1081241

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Quinn View Post
          Pre-screening on these please, conditions weren't great, but I've tried to get the contrast up as much as I could without it looking unrealistic (to me)

1. G-EZHP
          Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_0090 jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	576.6 KB ID:	1081235

2. G-EUPJ
          Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_0349 jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	585.0 KB ID:	1081236

3. OO-SNF
          Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_0166 jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	612.0 KB ID:	1081237

4. G-TUIC
          Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_0948 jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	878.5 KB ID:	1081238

5. N648UA
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29542.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	885.9 KB
ID:	1081241
          Indeed, these would all be rejected for contrast, along with soft, noise, etc..

Comment

Working...
          X