Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding Sunrise Photos

Dear Screeners,

I have a taken a photograph of a jet during sunrise. I think it might have a chance to qualify as an acceptable photograph but I am not 100% sure if I should bother. Please note that I am not asking for a screener to tell me whether or not it would be accepted/rejected as that would be unreasonable. What I am asking is whether or not I should even bother submitting this photo. I don't want to waste the time of the screeners if possible. Any feedback is appreciated. Keep in mind, this photo still has work and it NOT the final submission.

Thank you for the time. I look forward to improving my skills and work!

Kevin R. Clemmons
    Attached Files

Originally posted by kevinrclemmonsphoto View Post
    Dear Screeners,

I have a taken a photograph of a jet during sunrise. I think it might have a chance to qualify as an acceptable photograph but I am not 100% sure if I should bother. Please note that I am not asking for a screener to tell me whether or not it would be accepted/rejected as that would be unreasonable. What I am asking is whether or not I should even bother submitting this photo. I don't want to waste the time of the screeners if possible. Any feedback is appreciated. Keep in mind, this photo still has work and it NOT the final submission.

Thank you for the time. I look forward to improving my skills and work!

Kevin R. Clemmons
    So you want to know if it's worth submitting, but it's not the final version? Seems a bit contradictory, but I can cut to the chase - as it is currently, it is far too dark to be accepted.

Comment

Thank you! I shall take your feedback to heart!

Comment

Personally, I really like the photo even if it isn't good enough for Jetphotos. And I'm pretty sure you would have to remove the watermark before uploading if you didn't already know.

Comment

Working...
        X