Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paoloz99 View Post
    Hi
    Could you tell me if this pic can be accettable or not?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29525[/ATTACH]

Thank you in advance
    Would be rejected for backlit and heat haze.

Comment

Hi
      Could you tell me if this pic can be accettable?
      Thank you in advance
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0287.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	476.4 KB
ID:	1076088

Comment

Hi
        Could you tell me if this pic can be accettable?
        Thank you in advance

Name:	DSC_0287.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	476.4 KB
ID:	1076088
        There is some vignetting on the left side, but it would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Hi
          I had this picture rejected for contrast but others edited the same way were accepted, the Istogram and the image overall looks ok to me. So do you think that this rejection is right?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi
            I had this picture rejected for contrast but others edited the same way were accepted, the Instogram and the image overall looks ok to me. So do you think that this rejection is right?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7746819
            Looks acceptable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Looks acceptable to me.
              Thank you!
              Could someone please accept it later or should I appeal now thant I've asked for advice here?

Comment

Thank you!
                Could someone please accept it later or should I appeal now thant I've asked for advice here?
                You can appeal, but remember that my opinion is that only, and doesn't represent the whole crew. If you decide to appeal, please make your case on its own merits, not 'screener x in the forum said I should appeal'.

Comment

Hi, I had this picture rejected for bad color but to me seems a normal night shot and not a pic with unbalanced color
                  Does it worth appealing for you?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you in advance

Comment

Hi, I had this picture rejected for bad color but to me seems a normal night shot and not a pic with unbalanced color
                    Does it worth appealing for you?

Thank you in advance
                    Color looks odd to me as well. More magenta than the warm yellow I would expect from a low sun. If I handled the appeal, I would reject it.

Comment

Hi
                      Do you think that this pic could be accepted anyway even if the aircraft is not centered? I would have liked to include the moon in the picture
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi
                        Do you think that this pic could be accepted anyway even if the aircraft is not centered? I would have liked to include the moon in the picture
                        You could try, but the aircraft is also a bit soft/blurry, so not sure the quality is there in any case.

Comment

Hi!
                          I need some advice because of a pic that I recently got rejected.

The pic on question is this one:

As you can see it was rejected for Subject too far/ To much dead space and since I've never had a rejection like this before I'd like to ask you if it's worth it to appeal.
                          I uploaded this image with the registration of the aircraft in the foreground (EI-GGL) and I would have wanted to upload a pic of both Air Italy's two Maxs together grounded. There are lots pics of Maxs grounded taken like this so I don't understand what's wrong with this pic.
                          Here's a few examples of what I'm talking about:

Waiting for better times.... N8717M. Boeing 737-8 MAX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

EI-GGK. Boeing 737-8 MAX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

2 of 3 737MAX of Air Italy grounded at Milan Malpensa airport after the EASA order. EI-GGL. Boeing 737-8 MAX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

due the global ban of all 737Max are they worldwide stored, also the entire Belgium Tui fleet here at Brussels. OO-TMB. Boeing 737-8 MAX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comment

Hi!
                            I need some advice because of a pic that I recently got rejected.

The pic on question is this one:

You could have cropped a bit tighter, but still a bit harsh since the aircraft takes up more than half of the frame. Since there are other similar images already accepted, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and add it

Comment

Hi everyone,
                              I would like to ask your opinion about a photo that I'd like to upload.
                              This is the picture:

Name:	DSC_0149.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	486.2 KB
ID:	1104338
                              Looking on the database there is only one picture uploaded with registration PS-57:
                              View photos of PS-57/PS57. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

But the actual registration should be MM81639 (so first reg).
                              Hence I'm asking with which registration I should submit the picture

Thank you in advance

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                I would like to ask your opinion about a photo that I'd like to upload.
                                This is the picture:

Name:	DSC_0149.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	486.2 KB
ID:	1104338
                                Looking on the database there is only one picture uploaded with registration PS-57:
                                View photos of PS-57/PS57. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

But the actual registration should be MM81639 (so first reg).
                                Hence I'm asking with which registration I should submit the picture

Thank you in advance
                                I will fix the incorrect one in the DB. Once that is done, you can upload your image to the regular queue if you'd like. Trying to upload it as hot now will likely result in a rejection.

Comment

Working...
                                X