gerardbelvis - Editing Advice / check before upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening! I have some questions regarding the photos below:

1. Does the PR A330 photo have issues with colour, exposure and horizon?
    2. Would the Phil. Air Force Bell 412 photo be rejected due to motive? (due to a person in the window)

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by gerardbelvis View Post
      Good evening! I have some questions regarding the photos below:

1. Does the PR A330 photo have issues with colour, exposure and horizon?
      2. Would the Phil. Air Force Bell 412 photo be rejected due to motive? (due to a person in the window)

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
      1. image is slightly dark/flat, but color and horizon wouldn't be an issue for me
      2. motive is not an issue

Comment

• Good evening! I have some questions regarding the photos below:

1. Does the 5J A330 photo have issues with heat distortion?
        2. Is the sharpness of the C130 enough, or is it still soft?

​​​​​​​Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
        Attached Files

Comment

Good evening! I have some questions regarding the photos below:

1. Does the 5J A330 photo have issues with heat distortion?
          2. Is the sharpness of the C130 enough, or is it still soft?

​​​​​​​Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
          The heat distortion on the A330 is not an issue, but check the highlights again. The top of fuselage looks a bit blown out. The C130 looks OK.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Good morning! I would like to ask if the photo below has issues with sharpness and colour, among other issues? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
            Attached Files

Comment

Good morning! I would like to ask if the photo below has issues with sharpness and colour, among other issues? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
              Color should be ok, but it is a bit soft for 1600 pix. Maybe try 1280.

Comment

• Good evening! May I ask if this specific photo has any issues with colour? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                Attached Files

Comment

Good evening! May I ask if this specific photo has any issues with colour? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                  Some purple fringing is visible. Bigger problem is that it is very soft.

Comment

• Good afternoon! May I ask if this specific photo would be acceptable at JP? If so, how this photo can be improved, especially in cropping? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Good afternoon! May I ask if this specific photo would be acceptable at JP? If so, how this photo can be improved, especially in cropping? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                      Bit soft and borderline crop on the left. Usually better not to cut the gear/wing like that.

Comment

• Good evening! May I ask again if this specific photo has any issues with colour? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good evening! May I ask again if this specific photo has any issues with colour? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                          Color should be ok on this one.

Comment

• Good afternoon! May I ask if the composition and cropping in the photo would be acceptable at JP? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good afternoon! May I ask if the composition and cropping in the photo would be acceptable at JP? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                              A/c is rather low in the frame and somewhat dark

Comment

Good afternoon! May I ask if the composition and cropping in the photo would be acceptable at JP? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                                A bit low, but otherwise crop is ok. Also issues with horizon and softness.

Comment

Working...
                                X