No announcement yet.

gerardbelvis - Editing Advice / check before upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning! May I ask if the photo of 5J A330 below has issues primarily with heat distortion? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by gerardbelvis View Post
      Good morning! May I ask if the photo of 5J A330 below has issues primarily with heat distortion? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
      Yes, some heat haze is visible on the aircraft.

Comment

• Good morning! I would like to ask two questions regarding this particular photo:

1. Would this be rejected for 'backlit'?
        2. For this kind of shot, is the framing/composition acceptable? [I composed the centre of the fuselage at the bottom third of the frame] Or is it more suitable to place the centre of the fuselage at the centre of the frame?

Any opinion and feedback will be appreciated. Thank you and take care!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by gerardbelvis View Post
          Good morning! I would like to ask two questions regarding this particular photo:

1. Would this be rejected for 'backlit'?
          2. For this kind of shot, is the framing/composition acceptable? [I composed the centre of the fuselage at the bottom third of the frame] Or is it more suitable to place the centre of the fuselage at the centre of the frame?

Any opinion and feedback will be appreciated. Thank you and take care!
          1. yes. and noise. and heat haze.
          2. yes.

Comment

Working...
          X