No announcement yet.

gerardbelvis - Editing Advice / check before upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning! May I ask if the photo of 5J A330 below has issues primarily with heat distortion? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by gerardbelvis View Post
      Good morning! May I ask if the photo of 5J A330 below has issues primarily with heat distortion? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
      Yes, some heat haze is visible on the aircraft.

Comment

• Good morning! I would like to ask two questions regarding this particular photo:

1. Would this be rejected for 'backlit'?
        2. For this kind of shot, is the framing/composition acceptable? [I composed the centre of the fuselage at the bottom third of the frame] Or is it more suitable to place the centre of the fuselage at the centre of the frame?

Any opinion and feedback will be appreciated. Thank you and take care!
        Attached Files

Comment

Good morning! I would like to ask two questions regarding this particular photo:

1. Would this be rejected for 'backlit'?
          2. For this kind of shot, is the framing/composition acceptable? [I composed the centre of the fuselage at the bottom third of the frame] Or is it more suitable to place the centre of the fuselage at the centre of the frame?

Any opinion and feedback will be appreciated. Thank you and take care!
          1. yes. and noise. and heat haze.
          2. yes.

Comment

• Hi! I would like to ask if the following photo would be rejected for obstruction/clutter? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I would like to ask if the following photo would be rejected for obstruction/clutter? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
              Yes it would.

Comment

• Good morning! I would like to ask the following questions:

1. Does the photos of PR 77W (with different registrations) below have issues primarily with heat distortion?
                2. Does the exposure of this 5J A330 look alright? Or do I need some adjustments?

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                Attached Files

Comment

Good morning! I would like to ask the following questions:

1. Does the photos of PR 77W (with different registrations) below have issues primarily with heat distortion?
                  Slightly noticeable on the first one, but second one is not too bad. Both near overexposure as well.

Originally posted by gerardbelvis View Post
                  2. Does the exposure of this 5J A330 look alright? Or do I need some adjustments?
                  Also borderline overexposed.

White paint and bright sun not necessarily the best combination.

Comment

• Hi! I would like to ask if the photo below has issues with the following:
                    • horizon (I used the runway lights as reference)
                    • exposure
                    • heat distortion
                    • contrast
                    • overprocessing (I was trying use the tone curves)
                    Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I would like to ask if the photo below has issues with the following:
                      • horizon (I used the runway lights as reference)
                      • exposure
                      • heat distortion
                      • contrast
                      • overprocessing (I was trying use the tone curves)
                      Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
                      Borderline overprocessed (some halos visible on tree line), but otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

• Good evening! May I ask if the photo of the 77w has enough sharpness or is it still soft that I need to bump up the sharpness further? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good evening! May I ask if the photo of the 77w has enough sharpness or is it still soft that I need to bump up the sharpness further? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
                          Sharpness looks acceptable to me.

Comment

• Hello! May I ask the following questions:
                            1. Does the photo of the B350 have some heat distortion?
                            2. For the photo of Pan Pacific A320, is this photo acceptable for Jetphotos? (given that I compose the photo with the A21N in the background)
                            3. Does the photo of the Bell 412 have acceptable sharpness, exposure, contrast, etc?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank You!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello! May I ask the following questions:
                              1. Does the photo of the B350 have some heat distortion?
                              2. For the photo of Pan Pacific A320, is this photo acceptable for Jetphotos? (given that I compose the photo with the A21N in the background)
                              3. Does the photo of the Bell 412 have acceptable sharpness, exposure, contrast, etc?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank You!
                              1-2. heat haze/oversharpened/harsh contrast
                              3. borderline overexposed

Comment

• Hello! May I ask if this photo has issues mainly with heat haze, horizon, exposure, etc? Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you and Happy holidays!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X