X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by gerardbelvis View Post
    Good morning! I would like to ask two questions regarding this particular photo:

1. Would this be rejected for 'backlit'?
    2. For this kind of shot, is the framing/composition acceptable? [I composed the centre of the fuselage at the bottom third of the frame] Or is it more suitable to place the centre of the fuselage at the centre of the frame?

Any opinion and feedback will be appreciated. Thank you and take care!
    1. yes. and noise. and heat haze.
    2. yes.

Leave a comment:

• gerardbelvis
    replied
    Good morning! I would like to ask two questions regarding this particular photo:

1. Would this be rejected for 'backlit'?
    2. For this kind of shot, is the framing/composition acceptable? [I composed the centre of the fuselage at the bottom third of the frame] Or is it more suitable to place the centre of the fuselage at the centre of the frame?

Any opinion and feedback will be appreciated. Thank you and take care!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good morning! May I ask if the photo of 5J A330 below has issues primarily with heat distortion? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Yes, some heat haze is visible on the aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• gerardbelvis
    replied
    Good morning! May I ask if the photo of 5J A330 below has issues primarily with heat distortion? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good afternoon! May I ask if the composition and cropping in the photo would be acceptable at JP? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    A bit low, but otherwise crop is ok. Also issues with horizon and softness.

Leave a comment:

• pdeboer
    replied
    Good afternoon! May I ask if the composition and cropping in the photo would be acceptable at JP? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    A/c is rather low in the frame and somewhat dark

Leave a comment:

• gerardbelvis
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good evening! May I ask again if this specific photo has any issues with colour? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Color should be ok on this one.

Leave a comment:

• gerardbelvis
    replied
    Good evening! May I ask again if this specific photo has any issues with colour? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good afternoon! May I ask if this specific photo would be acceptable at JP? If so, how this photo can be improved, especially in cropping? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Bit soft and borderline crop on the left. Usually better not to cut the gear/wing like that.

Leave a comment:

• gerardbelvis
    replied
    Good afternoon! May I ask if this specific photo would be acceptable at JP? If so, how this photo can be improved, especially in cropping? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good evening! May I ask if this specific photo has any issues with colour? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Some purple fringing is visible. Bigger problem is that it is very soft.

Leave a comment:

• gerardbelvis
    replied
    Good evening! May I ask if this specific photo has any issues with colour? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good morning! I would like to ask if the photo below has issues with sharpness and colour, among other issues? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Color should be ok, but it is a bit soft for 1600 pix. Maybe try 1280.

Leave a comment:

• gerardbelvis
    replied
    Good morning! I would like to ask if the photo below has issues with sharpness and colour, among other issues? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X