Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marv View Post

I am sorry you feel that way, please let me explain my point of view:

My first try on this image got rejected only for vignetting and dust spots, so I figured multiple people already reviewed it for the points you mentioned.

I absolutely understand your perspective though and what you said is quite fair, so I'm sorry! I'm new to this site (at least in terms of number of photos), and I'm not here to burn bridges, so I removed my previous prescreening request and gave the ultralight another go. Maybe you can give me another shot as well?

The source image doesn't give me much more room in terms of sharpness, since it's quite a small craft and the lens becomes the limiting factor.

I changed the crop and pulled up the darks, and tried to get it as sharp as possible.

The chopped off rotor kills it in my opinion.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

The chopped off rotor kills it in my opinion.
      Thank you for your feedback! I don't quite understand though, previously, I had it cropped like in the following image and it got rejected for "Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio" (just showing it for the crop, I know it's too dark).

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post

Thank you for your feedback! I don't quite understand though, previously, I had it cropped like in the following image and it got rejected for "Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio" (just showing it for the crop, I know it's too dark).

The photo has to meet our requirements for size ratio (between 4:3 and 16:9). This one doesn't.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
        X