Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThatOneFish View Post
    Will save the rest for personal.

I think I found a sharper shot for the last one, hows sharpness/contrast now?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29615[/ATTACH]

Thanks.
    Borderline for soft and slight yellow/green tint.

Comment

• Last one before I attempt to submit:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	n38950v2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	416.7 KB
ID:	1043589

Is the color better? I sharpened some more, but don't want to oversharpen.
      Thanks.

Comment

Last one before I attempt to submit:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]29621[/ATTACH]

Is the color better? I sharpened some more, but don't want to oversharpen.
        Thanks.
        It looks acceptable to me

Comment

• hello, is this too backlit?

Name:	n63890.jpg
Size:	475.7 KB
ID:	1043659

Comment

hello, is this too backlit?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]29702[/ATTACH]
            Yes.

Comment

• hello, I had these two rejected for soft, and overexposed. I attempted to appeal the a320, but failed. (Had to rework since that original raw was on my laptop)
              I sharpened them some more, but I fear that I oversharpened, and is exposure acceptable now? Thanks.
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Name:	n843va.jpg
Size:	393.1 KB
ID:	1043672

Name:	n195sy.jpg
Size:	387.0 KB
ID:	1043673

Comment

hello, I had these two rejected for soft, and overexposed. I attempted to appeal the a320, but failed. (Had to rework since that original raw was on my laptop)
                I sharpened them some more, but I fear that I oversharpened, and is exposure acceptable now? Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29718[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]29719[/ATTACH]
                Both are still a bit too soft.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• How about now, I sharpened them way more than I'm used to. Thanks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

How about now, I sharpened them way more than I'm used to. Thanks.
                    Both still soft, especially towards the tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      Both still soft, especially towards the tail.
                      Thanks, I think I'll save them as I feel like I can't get them up to sharp.I think I'm under my 5 for 24hours, how is this one: too soft/heathazed as well?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I think I'll save them as I feel like I can't get them up to sharp.I think I'm under my 5 for 24hours, how is this one: too soft/heathazed as well?
                        Would be ok for me.

Comment

• I'm glad the forum is back, may I have a prescreen,
                          worried about softness on all, as well as contrast on 1-4
                          thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'm glad the forum is back, may I have a prescreen,
                            worried about softness on all, as well as contrast on 1-4
                            thanks.
                            All images have issues with color, contrast, softness, and compression, although the latter seems to be a result of the new forum settings.

Comment

• I’ll ditch the Philippine shots, I don’t think I can fix the contrast due to overcast skies.

do you think that 4 is fixable (contrast) due to lack of light from very late sunset?

I feel like 5 is the only one fixable.

also, I did notice the compression when uploading, I don’t see it occurring in photoshop.

thanks.

Comment

I’ll ditch the Philippine shots, I don’t think I can fix the contrast due to overcast skies.

do you think that 4 is fixable (contrast) due to lack of light from very late sunset?

I feel like 5 is the only one fixable.
                                Only the last one wouldn't be an immediate rejection, though the angle is rather unattractive. Can't really tell if the quality is there due to the compression, unfortunately, but can confirm the compression was applied when uploading to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X