Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening Request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • oh also could you specify if Airfrance needs CW or CCW rotation please?

    thanks

    Comment


    • Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
      oh also could you specify if Airfrance needs CW or CCW rotation please?

      thanks
      CCW

      Comment


      • Hello. I have some questions about this next batch. Would anyone mind prescreening please?

        1. Is Air France any better?
        2. Are JetBlue and Virgin Atlantic night shots?
        And just prescreening for the rest.

        Thanks
        Luca Flores

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2101-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	469.5 KB
ID:	1040347Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5704-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	369.0 KB
ID:	1040348Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3433.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	630.6 KB
ID:	1040349Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5834-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	396.4 KB
ID:	1040350Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6695.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	314.0 KB
ID:	1040351

        Comment


        • Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
          Hello. I have some questions about this next batch. Would anyone mind prescreening please?

          1. Is Air France any better?
          2. Are JetBlue and Virgin Atlantic night shots?
          And just prescreening for the rest.

          Thanks
          Luca Flores

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]25798[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25799[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25800[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25801[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25802[/ATTACH]
          1. color, contrast, overexposed
          2. borderline contrast/noise
          3. soft/blurry
          4. cut off, contrast, soft
          5. ok

          Comment


          • I never touched the tint for Air France and where is Southwest cut off?

            Comment


            • Also you didn't answer my question would Virgin and JetBlue be considered night shots?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
                I never touched the tint for Air France and where is Southwest cut off?
                Tail.

                Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
                Also you didn't answer my question would Virgin and JetBlue be considered night shots?
                Yes.

                Comment


                • Hello. Could I get these photos prescreened please?

                  Thanks
                  Luca Flores

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8821.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	355.1 KB
ID:	1040444Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8602.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	335.8 KB
ID:	1040445Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8132.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	586.8 KB
ID:	1040446Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6827.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	605.2 KB
ID:	1040447Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6466.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	338.0 KB
ID:	1040448

                  Comment


                  • Hello. I recently did some spotting in SFO and would appreciate some prescreening for the following photos

                    Thank you
                    Luca Flores

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6516-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	513.3 KB
ID:	1041625Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6554.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	535.9 KB
ID:	1041626Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6604-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	1041627Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5879.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	591.6 KB
ID:	1041628Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6037-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	526.9 KB
ID:	1041629

                    Comment


                    • Hello

                      I recently got this photo accepted, even though somehow I put the wrong registration in. I tried to correct the photo manually, but I don't think anything has changed. Would an administrator be kind enough to fix it just to make sure. I submitted it as N37267 and it should be N36272. Thank you

                      Regards,
                      Luca Flores
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9527132

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
                        Hello. Could I get these photos prescreened please?

                        Thanks
                        Luca Flores

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]25902[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25903[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25904[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25905[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25906[/ATTACH]
                        Hi!

                        Except the Wing View (which would be rejected for Horizon) i would add them all.

                        Regards.
                        Best Regards from Germany,
                        Julian S.​

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
                          Hello. I recently did some spotting in SFO and would appreciate some prescreening for the following photos

                          Thank you
                          Luca Flores

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]27261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27262[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27263[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27264[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27265[/ATTACH]
                          Nothing to say against here too!
                          Best Regards from Germany,
                          Julian S.​

                          Comment


                          • Hello all. I just got a wingview rejected for horizon unlevel. It was taken on the climb out of LAX, so naturally the verticals would be off because the aircraft is pitched up. Surely it's ridiculous to level the verticals on a shot taken on a climb out, because then the wing would look skewed. I guess my question is what's the policy with photos taken seconds after departure when the aircraft is pitched so a photo would naturally come out with skewed verticals? The screener left no comments.

                            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7740307

                            Luca Flores

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
                              Hello all. I just got a wingview rejected for horizon unlevel. It was taken on the climb out of LAX, so naturally the verticals would be off because the aircraft is pitched up. Surely it's ridiculous to level the verticals on a shot taken on a climb out, because then the wing would look skewed. I guess my question is what's the policy with photos taken seconds after departure when the aircraft is pitched so a photo would naturally come out with skewed verticals? The screener left no comments.

                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7740307

                              Luca Flores
                              Please level the horizon. Wing will not look 'skewed', it will look like any other wing at takeoff.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X