Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-screening please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello all,
    I got this photo accepted: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9344981
    However, there are two issues
    1. I didn't get a First Registration Badge
    2. The photo is not showing up on my profile page, you have to search for it..
    I'm not fully sure what the issue is, but if it's on my end, please let me know!!



    Thanks in advance!!

    Also, thanks so much everyone for all of the tips on photography and editing! This is my 5th photo to be accepted, and I think I'm really getting to understand all of the photo guidelines, and I think I'm on the right track to get many more accepted. Thanks so much to everyone who has helped me get to where I am now!!



    Thanks,
    Andrew
    Andrew - CVG Spotter
    Canon T4i - 75-300mm

    Comment


    • Andrew, you just need to be a bit patient, for cache reasons, badge and profile "issues" will solve by themselves....

      Regards
      Alex

      Comment


      • Hello, is 1200 x 675 pixels an acceptable uploading ratio here on Jetphotos?

        Thanks in advance!!



        Thanks,
        Andrew
        Andrew - CVG Spotter
        Canon T4i - 75-300mm

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
          Hello, is 1200 x 675 pixels an acceptable uploading ratio here on Jetphotos?

          Thanks in advance!!



          Thanks,
          Andrew
          https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version

          1.3 Image Formats

          Photos can be uploaded with an aspect ratio between 4:3 and 3:2, or at an aspect ratio of 16:9.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version

            1.3 Image Formats

            Photos can be uploaded with an aspect ratio between 4:3 and 3:2, or at an aspect ratio of 16:9.
            Hello everyone!
            I was wondering if the attached photo should be marked as a night photo? It was taken about 5 minutes after sunset, but there's no like golden lighting or anything...
            I read the upload guidelines, and it didn't seem to clear as to what I should do with this one...

            Any help guys?


            Thanks,
            AndrewClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2488-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	329.7 KB
ID:	1042741
            Andrew - CVG Spotter
            Canon T4i - 75-300mm

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
              Hello everyone!
              I was wondering if the attached photo should be marked as a night photo? It was taken about 5 minutes after sunset, but there's no like golden lighting or anything...
              I read the upload guidelines, and it didn't seem to clear as to what I should do with this one...

              Any help guys?


              Thanks,
              Andrew[ATTACH=CONFIG]28604[/ATTACH]
              It does not look like night shot to me

              Comment

              Working...
              X