Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-screening please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
    Thank you for the feedback.

    I have another batch of photos I would like to have pre-screened.

    Thanks in advance!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2488-14.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	508.6 KB
ID:	1093399
    ​​​​​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3928-3.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	387.8 KB
ID:	1093400Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4109-3.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	427.9 KB
ID:	1093401Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4816-2.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	492.8 KB
ID:	1093402Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4904-3.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	606.1 KB
ID:	1093403
    1. soft/blurry, color
    2. centering, borderline color
    3. contrast, soft
    4. dark, soft/blurry
    5. soft

    Comment


    • Hello,
      This photo was rejected for horizon unlevel.. I'm looking at the horizon tool on Jetphotos, and it seems to be OK to me?
      The horizontal lines are within the taxiway and runway lines, so am I missing something, or?

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8274892


      Thanks in advance


      Andrew
      Andrew - CVG Spotter
      Canon T4i - 75-300mm

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
        Hello,
        This photo was rejected for horizon unlevel.. I'm looking at the horizon tool on Jetphotos, and it seems to be OK to me?
        The horizontal lines are within the taxiway and runway lines, so am I missing something, or?

        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8274892


        Thanks in advance


        Andrew
        You're missing something, because that doesn't even look close to being straight.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	535.6 KB
ID:	1093954

        Comment


        • Hello, please pre-screen these photos.

          Thanks in advance!

          Andrew
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4904-4.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	618.4 KB
ID:	1094118Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4109-4.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	444.1 KB
ID:	1094119Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7929.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	498.6 KB
ID:	1094120Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3919-2.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	749.9 KB
ID:	1094117
          Attached Files
          Andrew - CVG Spotter
          Canon T4i - 75-300mm

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
            Hello, please pre-screen these photos.

            Thanks in advance!

            Andrew
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4904-4.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	618.4 KB
ID:	1094118Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4109-4.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	444.1 KB
ID:	1094119Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7929.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	498.6 KB
ID:	1094120Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3919-2.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	749.9 KB
ID:	1094117
            Soft/borderline soft on all; second also borderline for contrast.

            Comment


            • I’ve never tried to upload a photo like this, but since it’s very unique, I was wondering if it’s acceptable? If so, what kind of categories would I mark this for?

              Thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	B5C5F8A4-FC78-467E-9AE0-0099C9F353D6.jpeg
Views:	21
Size:	480.8 KB
ID:	1094992
              Andrew - CVG Spotter
              Canon T4i - 75-300mm

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
                I’ve never tried to upload a photo like this, but since it’s very unique, I was wondering if it’s acceptable? If so, what kind of categories would I mark this for?

                Thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	B5C5F8A4-FC78-467E-9AE0-0099C9F353D6.jpeg
Views:	21
Size:	480.8 KB
ID:	1094992
                Ok, help me out a bit.. where is the aircraft?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  Ok, help me out a bit.. where is the aircraft?
                  This was taken in flight from inside a Delta 737-900ER
                  Andrew - CVG Spotter
                  Canon T4i - 75-300mm

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post

                    This was taken in flight from inside a Delta 737-900ER
                    Right.. and where in the image can I see the aircraft?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      Right.. and where in the image can I see the aircraft?
                      You can't. Except for a small part of the wing in the bottom right corner.

                      I'm assuming then that the wing must be visible for an in flight photo?


                      Thanks in advance


                      Andrew
                      Andrew - CVG Spotter
                      Canon T4i - 75-300mm

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post

                        You can't. Except for a small part of the wing in the bottom right corner.

                        I'm assuming then that the wing must be visible for an in flight photo?


                        Thanks in advance


                        Andrew
                        Unless there is something else aviation-related in the frame (airport, other aircraft), we don't accept images of clouds.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          Unless there is something else aviation-related in the frame (airport, other aircraft), we don't accept images of clouds.
                          That's what I figured.. Thanks for letting me know.


                          Andrew
                          Andrew - CVG Spotter
                          Canon T4i - 75-300mm

                          Comment


                          • Click image for larger version

Name:	F15BB10C-673B-44CC-A44C-6F8FE5D40000.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	362.5 KB
ID:	1097640Is this photo acceptable?


                            Thanks,
                            Andrew - CVG Spotter
                            Canon T4i - 75-300mm

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	F15BB10C-673B-44CC-A44C-6F8FE5D40000.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	362.5 KB
ID:	1097640Is this photo acceptable?


                              Thanks,
                              Image is quite soft.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X