Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with rejection/prescreening - Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help with rejection/prescreening - Advice

    Hi all,
    this photo was rejected for Horizon Unlevel (as well as for Wrong Category, but it was my fault).

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7150813

    If i check the vertical lines they are, in my opinion, perfectly aligned to the grids.
    Or i'm wrong??

    Thanks for your advice

    Alessandro

  • #2
    Originally posted by F104ASAM View Post
    Hi all,
    this photo was rejected for Horizon Unlevel (as well as for Wrong Category, but it was my fault).

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7150813

    If i check the vertical lines they are, in my opinion, perfectly aligned to the grids.
    Or i'm wrong??

    Thanks for your advice

    Alessandro
    Verticals are leaning slightly to the right; needs a little CCW rotation.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Verticals are leaning slightly to the right; needs a little CCW rotation.
      Thank you...

      Comment


      • #4
        Help with Over/Bad Postpro rejection

        Hi all
        this photo was rejected for Over/Bad postprocessing...

        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7371995



        can you help me to understand what is wrong???

        Tnx in advance

        Alessandro

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by F104ASAM View Post
          Hi all
          this photo was rejected for Over/Bad postprocessing...

          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7371995

          can you help me to understand what is wrong???

          Tnx in advance

          Alessandro
          There is a halo around the aircraft, making the transition from aircraft to background look unnatural.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

          Comment


          • #6
            F104ASAM - Editing advice

            Hi all,
            just a little help before submit this image.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC5210.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	507.3 KB
ID:	1040356
            Thanks
            Alessandro

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by F104ASAM View Post
              Hi all,
              just a little help before submit this image.

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]25808[/ATTACH]
              Thanks
              Alessandro
              Likely to be rejected for overprocessed (editing halos), and possibly soft.

              Comment

              Working...
              X