X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dp.aviation02
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    First is a bit soft, but the rest would be acceptable for me. Centering on the last is a bit low, but should also be ok with the composition.
    Ok! Thank you for your feedback; I will definitely take it into consideration. Have a great night!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by dp.aviation02 View Post
    Thank you for that link. I corrected all the issues and removed the photos that were in the queue from this thread. I appreciate your time and look forward to getting feedback.
    First is a bit soft, but the rest would be acceptable for me. Centering on the last is a bit low, but should also be ok with the composition.

Leave a comment:

• dp.aviation02
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Hi,

Maybe a good idea to read here first, especially #2 & 3:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew
    Thank you for that link. I corrected all the issues and removed the photos that were in the queue from this thread. I appreciate your time and look forward to getting feedback.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi,

Maybe a good idea to read here first, especially #2 & 3:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Williams
    replied
    Originally posted by dp.aviation02 View Post
    Hi all,

My apologies if this is in the wrong category. I am fairly new to JetPhotos, and saw the option for photos to be pre-screened. I noticed people do 5 photos at a time, making me believe there is a 5 photo limit for pre-screening. I have attached some photos, all help is appreciated, but if a crew member could give feedback that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Dylan

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22489[/ATTACH]
    I was a little concerned with the saturation on this, I didnt touch it but wanted to see if it was ok.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22490[/ATTACH]
    Unsure

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22491[/ATTACH]
    Unsure

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22492[/ATTACH]
    This one is in the queue, but I am debating whether to remove it. Again, I did not touch the saturation etc on this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22493[/ATTACH]
    This was my first time at that airport and I havent gotten any shots like it up so I wanted to know if this was ok or not.

Thanks again
    I'd recommend removing the image currently in the queue as screeners (rightly so) will not give pre-screening advice on images whilst they are.

Cheers,
    Jordan W

Leave a comment:

• dp.aviation02 Pre-Screening/Editing Advice thread

Hi all,

My apologies if this is in the wrong category. I am fairly new to JetPhotos, and saw the option for photos to be pre-screened. I noticed people do 5 photos at a time, making me believe there is a 5 photo limit for pre-screening. I have attached some photos, all help is appreciated, but if a crew member could give feedback that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Dylan

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA 787-9 N837AN JP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	330.1 KB
ID:	1045931
    I was a little concerned with the saturation on this, I didnt touch it but wanted to see if it was ok.

Name:	Hawaiian 330 New livery N382HA JP v3.jpg
Size:	323.8 KB
ID:	1045932
    Unsure

Name:	LOT 787-8 SP-LRA JP.jpg
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	1045933
    Unsure

Name:	BA G-ZBKI 787 JP 1.jpg
Size:	270.1 KB
ID:	1045935
    concerned with the saturation on this too, also didnt touch it but wanted to make sure its ok

Name:	Jetblue ERJ N281JB JP.jpg
Size:	707.8 KB
ID:	1045934
    This was my first time at that airport and I havent gotten any shots like it up so I wanted to know if this was ok or not.

Thanks again

UPDATE: None of these photos are currently in the queue.
Working...
X