Riojako - Prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dlowwa,

I've noticed that some people have been posting images in 1920px. Is there a way to increase the resolution of your images while keeping them in the 1280x800 format?

Comment

• Originally posted by riojako View Post
      Dlowwa,

I've noticed that some people have been posting images in 1920px. Is there a way to increase the resolution of your images while keeping them in the 1280x800 format?
      Sorry to be blunt, but your question makes no sense. Are you asking how to be able to upload 1920pix? Or how to keep a certain aspect ratio when increasing the resolution? You can't both increase and restrict an image's resolution at the same time, that's contradictory.

Comment

• I'm asking how you can upload 1920px images yes.

Comment

I'm asking how you can upload 1920px images yes.
          You will need to email admin and request it. We generally look for you to have 50+ images accepted at an acceptance ratio higher than 50%. If you meet those criteria, feel free to apply, but keep in mind that higher resolutions are much less forgiving for quality flaws, and uploads at that size generally have a much lower acceptance rate overall.

Comment

• Ill keep that in mind. Ill try to keep pumping out the 1280x800s for now. One more question. How can I change my name on my account? I've been looking all over the site for a way to do it and I still can't find anything.

Comment

Ill keep that in mind. Ill try to keep pumping out the 1280x800s for now. One more question. How can I change my name on my account? I've been looking all over the site for a way to do it and I still can't find anything.

Comment

• Got another one here for you. What do you think?Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	654.8 KB
ID:	1035296

Comment

Got another one here for you. What do you think?[ATTACH=CONFIG]24667[/ATTACH]
                  I see a very high chance for an oversharpened/heat haze rejection.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    I see a very high chance for an oversharpened/heat haze rejection.
                    I wont submit that one..

Anyways,

I tried to get rid of the yellow color as best I could here. How does it look now?Click image for larger version

Name:	B-7343 2.jpg
Size:	354.2 KB
ID:	1035306

Comment

I wont submit that one..

Anyways,

I tried to get rid of the yellow color as best I could here. How does it look now?[ATTACH=CONFIG]24680[/ATTACH]
                      Very slight magenta tint, otherwise should be ok.

Comment

• This is cut off on either side. But will it work? exposure seems okay and its well lit.Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1891.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1035406

Comment

This is cut off on either side. But will it work? exposure seems okay and its well lit.[ATTACH=CONFIG]24790[/ATTACH]
                          Just the tips are cut off, looks a bit awkward.
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Will it work though?

Comment

Will it work though?
                              Doubt it.

Comment

• Just took this today. feeling good about it. Not to sure about the centering though. How does it look overall?Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar JP.jpg
Size:	364.4 KB
ID:	1035446

Comment

Working...
                                X